Chapter 3

Harry's POV
They were stealing from me. I could not believe what I was reading. They stole from me.

Dumbledore took a lot of money, and so did Molly. Ron, Hermione, and Ginny also stole from me.

But why?

What have I done to them? If they needed money, they could just ask, and I would give it wholeheartedly. Why steal?

Then I got a doubt. While Molly was taking money from me, what was Arthur doing? Was he with her? Did he know she was stealing? Did he know his youngest two were stealing?

"Does Arthur Weasley know about this?" I asked Ripclaw.

"He does not know about this Lord Potter-Black." Ripclaw said.

"Can I get my money back?" I asked.

"Yes." Ripclaw said.

"Take only from Molly, Ron, Ginerva, and Hermione. Please do not disturb the others' accounts." I said.

Ripclaw nodded and called for another goblin and said something in gobbledygook. The goblin nodded and left the room. "You will have your money back in an hour, Lord Potter-Black." He said.

"Is Draco Malfoy my mate?" I asked.

"Yes. He is a veela, which is common for the Malfoy line. He might have felt the bond strain when you might have rejected him. Hence, he is trying to gain your attention in other ways than love." Ripclaw said.

"You could ask him to get to your residence if you want to meet him." Ripclaw said after he saw me fidgeting.

I thanked him, took my inheritence test and bank transaction records, and left the bank. The moment I was outside the bank, I apparated to Grimmauld Place.

I walked to my room and wrote a letter to Draco saying that I needed to talk to him, and it was urgent. I said there was something wrong with my magic, and it has been cleared recently. I also stated that I would vow to not hurt him in any way if he wanted and said I would wait till midnight for him at Grimmauld Place. I also gave him the floo address.

"Kreacher." I called out. When he appeared, "Please give this letter to Draco Malfoy, and see to it that he is alone when you give it to him. If he asks you to wait, please do wait for his reply." I said.

He nodded his head and disappeared.

After a few minutes, I heard a pop sound in the kitchen. Looks like Draco wanted time. I could understand. So I walked to the lounge as it had a floo in it and waited.

Kreacher made lunch for me. I didn't want to leave the room. I had so much to apologize. I always had disgust towards him and said words that I wish could take back right now.

Time went by.

Kreacher made something for dinner. I thanked him and ate, but my brain decided not to remember what I ate.

The clock was about to strike 12 when the floo flared. I stood up to welcome him. Draco walked out of the floo and dusted his robes. Then he moved sideways as the floo flared again.

Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy stepped out of the floo and dusted their robes.

"Greetings, Lord, Lady, and Heir Malfoy. Thank you for accepting my request and coming here." I said.

"Greetings, Heir, pardon, Lord Potter." Lucius Malfoy corrected when he saw the lord ring.

"What did you have to discuss, Potter?" Draco asked. His voice was monotonous.

"Please sit down, and I shall explain." I said.

When they sat on the opposite couch, I asked, "Do you know that I am your mate, Heir Malfoy?" I decided to take it formal. I did not want to offend any of them.

Draco looked shocked for a moment, but the expression was wiped off his face as fast as it came.

"I do. Did you decide to break the bond and have me dead?" He asked. He was scared, I could hear it in his voice.

"I would never do that. I got to know that you are my mate only today." I said as I shook my head.

"You would know who your mate is when you make eye contact with them. Do not lie to us, Lord Potter." Narcissa Malfoy said.

"My bond was blocked, Lady Malfoy. I could never feel the bond. I was banned from reading any books on creatures and mates while I was in the magical world." I said.

"Who blocked the bond?" Draco asked.

I am happy that he wanted to know, but he still looked scared that I would break the bond.

"Better read this." I said as I pushed my inheritence report towards him. "It is my inheritence report. I was summoned to the bank after the ceremony." I said.

Draco slowly took the parchment and started reading. The more he read, the more suffocating the room got.

"Draco, control your magic." Narcissa said as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

Draco nodded and took a few deep breaths, and resumed reading.

"What do you plan to do?" Draco asked after he read the report.

"I don't know. I have to speak to Arthur and the remaining Weasleys. I do not want them hurt. They were always looking out for me." I said.

Draco nodded and remained silent. Lucius Malfoy was looking at the inheritence report but didn't read it. He knew it was private information.

"You can read it, Lord Malfoy. Maybe you could suggest what I could do next." I said.

Lucius was shocked at my request but nodded as he took the report to read. The more he read, the more his face became pale.

"Lord Potter-Black, I don't know if I can ask this question, but how are you still alive after the killing curse?" Lucius asked.

"I don't know how I survived when I was a year old, but I didn't die yesterday because the dark lord destroyed the peice of his soul in me instead of mine." I said.

"You were a horcrux?" Lucius asked.

"Yes. When his body got destroyed all those years ago, his soul divided into two. One part found the nearest vessel, which was me, and the other floated away and was found in Albania." I said.

"It is written that you are the master of Death. There is a legend that says that Death answers the call of his master." Narcissa said after she read the report.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)