Chapter 2

Harry's POV
He handed the parchment to me and said, "When you have completely read and understood what happened, I want you to come to the room on the right so that we could solve your issue. I have a few doubts, but those can come later." He said softly as he walked into the room on the right.

When I saw the parchment, it read that it was my inheritence test report.

Name: Harrison James Sirius Potter-Black
Father's Name: James Flaemont Potter (deceased), Sirius Orion Black (Blood Adoption) (deceased)
Mother's name: Lily Jessica Potter nee Evans (deceased)
Siblings: None
Godfather: Sirius Orion Black (Blood Adopted Father) (deceased)
Godmother: Alice Longbottom nee Fortescue (deemed unfit)
God-siblings: Neville Samwise Longbottom
Soulmate: Draco Lucius Malfoy (blocked by A.P.W.B.D and Molly Weasley)
Magical Guardian: Sirius Orion Black (blocked by A.P.W.B.D), Remus John Lupin (blocked by A.P.W.B.D) Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore (illegal)
Muggle Guardian: Petunia Dursley (illegal)

Heirships:
Heir to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter (eligible to claim Lordship)
Heir to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black (eligible to claim Lordship)
Heir to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Peverell (eligible to claim Lordship)
Heir to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Gryffindor (eligible to claim Lordship)
Heir to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin (eligible to claim Lordship) (through conquest)
Heir to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Gaunt (eligible to claim Lordship) (through conquest)

Lordships:
None (to be claimed)

Properties: Too many to be listed.

Title:
Master of Death

Magic:
Core: 1000 (equal to or higher than Merlin) (60% blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (30% broken)
Type: Grey (blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (forcibly turned White)
Affinity: Grey (blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (forcibly turned White)
Familiar: Snow Owl (deceased)
Creature: None
Horcrux: by Voldemort (destroyed)

Ability:
Natural Occlumens (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Natural Legilimens (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Metamorphmagus (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Parseltongue (90% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Parselmagic (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Mage sight (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)

Potions and Charms:
Love potions: keyed to Ginerva Weasley (administered by A.P.W.B.D and Molly Weasley)
Loyalty potions: keyed to A.P.W.B.D, Molly Weasley, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ginerva Weasley, and the Order of the Phoenix (administered by A.P.W.B.D)
Compulsion potions: To sacrifice oneself for others (administered by A.P.W.B.D)
Hate potions: keyed to Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Tom Marvolo Riddle, and all slytherins (administered by A.P.W.B.D)
Obliviate: by A.P.W.B.D on multiple occasions
Compulsion charm: by A.P.W.B.D on multiple occasions
Confundus charm: by A.P.W.B.D and Hermione Granger

Curses:
Imperius curse: by Bartemunius Crouch Jr
Cruciatus curse: by Bellatrix Lestrange, Tom Marvolo Riddle a.k.a Voldemort
Killing curse: by Voldemort

Other Blocks:
Wordless magic (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Wandless magic (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Self-healing (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (30% broken)
Potions skill (80% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Transfiguration skills (30% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Charms skills (50% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Intelligence (60% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)

Contract:
An illegal marriage contract has been formed by A.P.W.B.D and Molly Weasley for Harry James Potter to marry Ginerva Molly Weasley.

When I was able to digest everything, I was infuriated. I thought Ron and Hermione were my friends. I thought of Molly as a mother figure. I don't know about Arthur and the remaining Weasleys, but I know that Fred and George would never do such a thing. I thought I truly loved Ginny. Now that I know it was due to the love potions, I feel disgusted just thinking about her.

I wanted all of these blocks out of my system. I walked into the room on the right, where Ripclaw was waiting for me.

"Lie down on the middle of the rune, Heir Potter-Black." Ripclaw said.

When I lied down, he said, "I will put you to sleep. When you wake up, the blocks will be gone."

I nodded.

The moment he started chanting, I felt drowsy and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I could see that I was moved back to the room where I portkeyed to.

"Heir Potter-Black, would you like to claim your Lordships?" Ripclaw asked.

I nodded.

He put forward six rings with the Potter, Black, Peverell, Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Guant Crests. He said, "Put each ring, starting with the Potter Family Ring, and see if the magic accepts you."

I nodded.

When I put the Potter ring on my right point finger, it glowed and adjusted to my size.

"Put the rings on the same finger. They will merge." Ripclaw said when he saw me fidgeting with the Black Family Ring.

Slowly, I put on the Black, Peverell, Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Guant Family Rings.

"The family magic has accepted you as the lord to the houses. Do you remember that I said I had a few doubts?" He asked.

I nodded.

He pushed another parchment towards me and said, "I was appointed as your account manager recently. The previous goblin was found dead. The doubt I mentioned is about your accounts. Have a look and let me know what we should do about it."

Gringotts (Britain) Vault Transactions
Potter:
Main Vault:
15,675,453,463 Galleons 48,432,543 Sickles, 5,544,321 Knuts
1,500,000 Galleons deposited every year through business investments
No transaction recorded in the past 17 years.
Heir Vault:
1,000,000 Galleons deposited every year
50,000 Galleons withdrawn by Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore every year since 1983
50,000 Galleons withdrawn by Molly Weasley every year since 1992
20,000 Galleons withdrawn by Ronald Weasley every year since 1992
20,000 Galleons withdrawn by Hermione Granger every year since 1992
10,000 Galleons withdrawn by Ginerva Weasley every year since 1993
5,000 Galleons withdrawn by Harrison James Sirius Potter-Black every year since 1992

Black:
Main Vault:
15,345,654,786 Galleons, 12,432,543 Sickles, and 43,235 Knuts
2,500,000 Galleons deposited every year through investments
1000 Galleons withdrawn by Sirius Orion Black in 1995
500 Galleons withdrawn by Sirius Orion Black  in 1995 and 1996

Peverell:
Main Vault:
934,232,432 Galleons, 12,342,543 Sickles, and 43,123 Knuts
The vault is closed until the Lordship is claimed.

Gryffindor:
Main Vault:
954,272,732 Galleons, 12,222,543 Sickles, and 43,313 Knuts
The vault is closed until the Lordship is claimed.

Slytherin:
Main Vault:
914,542,421 Galleons, 12,542,533 Sickles, and 45,112 Knuts
The vault is closed until the Lordship is claimed.

Gaunt:
Main Vault:
0 Galleons, 0 Sickles, 124 Knuts

_______________________________________________

A/N: The core values are as follows:
1-100: Muggle
101-300: Squib
301-400: Below Average
401-500: Average
501-600: Above Average
601-800: Power House
801-900: less than Merlin
901-1000: Equal to or higher than Merlin

A/N: Merlin magical core value is 985, Dumbledore's is 970, Tom Riddle's is 990, in my story.

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)