Chapter 6

Harry's POV
"You really did not enter your name in the tournament?" Draco asked.

I shook my head. "I wanted out. But Mr. Crouch Sr. said that I would lose my magic if I were to opt out after getting myself chosen." I said.

"Good that you didn't then. Fred and I would have lost a best friend in the hands of those muggles." George said.

I smiled at them.

"Where do you stay now, Harry?" Arthur asked.

"Grimmauld Place." I said.

"Why don't you stay with us for a while?" Arthur asked.

"I am sorry to refuse the offer, but I am not staying anywhere these four." I said as pointed towards Molly, Ron, Ginerva, and Hermione.

"I understand." Arthur said as he nodded.

"Doesn't the house remind you of Sirius?" Fred asked.

"It does. It feels like he is still with me when I am in the house. The only time I don't get nightmares is when I stay there." I said.

"What about Walburga?" Percy asked.

Narcissa looked disgusted when Fred said Walburga's name.

"Haven't spoken near her portrait. The curtain is still closed." I said.

"Blast her off the wall, Harry." Fred said.

"Can't. Kreacher cares about her portrait." I said.

"Lord Potter-Black, what really happened when you walked to the forest?" Lucius asked.

"Nothing much. The dark lord just cast the killing curse at me." I said with a shrug.

Draco, on the other hand, would have snapped his neck with speed he looked at me.

"Harry?" Arthur said.

"Okay. Bellatrix tried to crucio me, but the dark lord stopped her, said a few dialogues about me being the chosen one, and then shot the spell at me.
When I opened my eyes, I was at a place similar to the King's Cross. I saw the old man. He praised me for sacrifice and then showed me the piece of the soul that was in my scar. I asked if I was dead, and he said I wasn't. So I asked if this was in my head, and he said it was.
When I regained my consciousness, I heard Neville telling the dark lord I would always be in their hearts.
I couldn't just stay down anymore.
All of you know what happened after that." I said.

"Why did the twin Weasleys say that they would have lost you to those muggles? Dumbledore always said that you were taken care of like a prince." Draco asked.

Fred was about to curse Draco to the next month when George stopped him.

"You do not know what they did to him, Heir Malfoy. Do not assume that everything the old man said is right." George said. But his tone was almost like a threat.

"What do you mean?" Narcissa asked.

All the Weasleys looked at me. I sighed. They know it was my story to tell.

"Long story short, I was physically and mentally abused. I would not like to go for the details." I said.

"How could they do that?" Lucius asked.

"They hated the fact that I had magic in me. My aunt, my mother's sister, never liked the fact that her sister had magic. So when she found me at her doorstep in the morning, she and her husband, who shared the same ideology with his wife, decided to make my life a living hell when I was there. Their son wasn't any less while doing that." I said. My tone was emotionless and cold even to me.

"Harry, your test says that you are Master of Death. When did that happen?" Arthur asked.

"I don't know if I have to be honest." I said.

"Do you have the Invisibility Cloak with you, Harry?" Bill asked.

I nodded.

"The Elder Wand, who is its master now?" Bill asked.

"Heir Malfoy disarmed Dumbledore, and I disarmed him, so I guess it's me." I said.

"The resurrection stone, I know that Dumbledore had it. I saw it in his office when the Order met." Bill said

"He gave it to me. I used it to see mom, dad, Sirius, and Remus before I walked to the dark lord." I said.

"So basically, you own all three now?" Bill asked.

I nodded.

"It was said in the Beedle and the Bard that Death gave those to the Peverell brothers. After the brothers died, nobody knew where those artifacts were." Percy said.

"So you mean to say that I am the master of Death because I own all three artifacts now?" I asked.

Percy nodded. "That seems to be the only explanation." He said.

"They are correct. But not completely." We heard a voice coming from the corner of the room.

All of us turned around to see who it was.

The person wore a very long hood. It covered their face. The voice seemed deep, so the person was male.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The person didn't answer. He just put his hand forward, and a scythe appeared in his hands.

I knew he was Death. I have seen the pictures in many books.

"Death." I said.

"Correct." Death said as his scythe vanished, and he pulled his hood back. He had a very majestic looking face with the jaw line and the cheek bones.

"He is correct, but only partially. I did give the Peverell brothers the three artifacts. Many tried to get them and become the Master of Death, but what they didn't know was that they also had to be a Peverell or carry the Peverell bloodline." Death said.

I know I have the Peverell blood line in me.

Death looked at me. "Lady Magic has asked me to do her a little favor. She asked me to send you back in time, let Tom Riddle be gotten back, but this time, she wanted him sane. The man had the best ideas for the magical world. I shall not tell them, but please get to know the real ideals, not the ones that his insane mind wants." He said.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)