Chapter 6: Finding Daugthers Part 1

Y/n pov

And so we exchange the cabbages and become rich...

Well I think a lot of people become rich because of the cabbage although maybe not as rich as Morgan

35 million Eris... 35 Million... 35...

Can I cry... I only make 6 million... But 4 million come from Melusine and 1 million come from Morgan cabbage gifts...

And reduce that money to buy Melusine some clothes then I only make about 500.000 Eris... Aaaaaah! I'm a failure as a financial provider!

Y/n: (But we'll... I kind of already expected that I would be bad at getting money... That's why I kind of don't want to get a girlfriend cause I don't want them to regret living in poverty because of me... But at least I brought Melusine some good clothes... Even if technically I'm using Melusine money...)

Morgan: " This much money seems troublesome to store away since we still don't have a house "

Luna: " If you like you can store the money at the Guild bank, we just need your Guild card and then you can always come back to withdraw your money by showing your Guild card "

Morgan: " Alright I'll store all this money at the bank then "

Luna: " Okay then please let me borrow your Guild card "

And so all Morgan's money was stored in the bank for future use?

While Morgan dealing with that me and Melusine was trying some of those Cabbage rolls which were good and didn't taste just like normal cabbage...

After a bit and done eating

We went to register Melusine as an adventurer, and when we went to the counter together I could feel the stares of other people looking at us

And the Luna asks a question

Luna: " Sorry can I ask something, Miss Morgan "

Morgan: " What is it? "

Luna: " Could this pretty young lady be the child of both of you? " she says as she gestures pointing at Melusine

Melusine: " Me? No, I'm her maje-"

Morgan: " Yes she is indeed one of our children "

Melusine & Y/n: "" Hu-""

Morgan: " We can talk about it later "

Melusine: " Y-yes! I'm their daughter "

Luna: " Oooh... "

Luna then for some reason looked at me weirdly after she looked at Melusine

Y/n: " I-is something wrong? "

Luna: " W-well "

Morgan: " What's wrong? Are you accusing me of adultery? Hmm? Tell me... "