Chapter 5: Cabbage Queen?

Y/n pov

We started heading back with me being carried by Morgan until in front of the town before I was placed down

Morgan: " You know I don't mind carrying until the guild "

Y/n: " Please no! I'm gonna die of embarrassment "

Melusine: " Umm... I'm sorry that you had to carry me because I was asleep "

Y/n: " I-its fine! And I don't mind doing it again! ... Well as long as you take off the armor or not all the time... "

Melusine: " Okay so... Where does Your Majesty stay currently with Y/n-San "

Morgan: " Hmm... For now, we are still living in a broken-down Inn "

Y/n: " Ugh... I'm sorry! I'll try to work harder to get some money to buy a nice house! "

Morgan: " No no, you don't need to do it all yourself alright, we are husband and wife and so we naturally share our pain and struggles in our married life, don't try to do everything yourself "

Y/n: " R-right... "

Morgan: " Promise me "

She said in a menacing tone

Y/n: " Y-yes! I promise! "

Morgan: " Good, I already used to see you trying to bottle up everything and try to do everything yourself, or crying alone in your room now that you have me please don't try to do it alone I'll gladly hear your problems or gave you some head pat to calm down your tears "

She said with a stern and concern tone

Y/n: " Y-yes... "

Y/n: ( Aaah... Is this what dating feels like... No wait im married already technically...? But oh well... It's nice to hear those words said to me you know... Aaaah... )

Morgan: " Good "

Melusine: " Mmm... "

Melusine suddenly spoke

Y/n: " Huwaaa! M-Melusine w-what's wrong? "

Melusine: " ... Nothing but the town seems to be in an uproar "

Y/n: " Huh? "

[ Announcement ]

[ Luna: Emergency quest! Emergency quest! Please gather at the front gate ]

Y/n: " There seems to be a sudden raid quest "

Morgan: " Let's go and see what's going on "

Melusine: " Yes your majesty "

And so we went to the front gate and it seemed a lot of adventure was also there ready with some baskets

Adventure 1: " A storm is coming "