||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||

Start from the beginning

As the elevator doors part, they are greeted by a sight of pure opulence. The interior of the lift is adorned with sleek, polished surfaces that gleam softly under the warm glow of discreetly placed ambient lighting. Mirrored panels line the walls, creating an illusion of spaciousness and elegance.

Abhyant and ayushree walked inside the elevator.
The floor beneath their feet is adorned with plush carpeting, cushioning each step with luxurious comfort. The buttons on the control panel are crafted from fine materials, perhaps brushed metal or polished wood, their smooth surfaces inviting the gentle touch of fingertips.

Abhyant pressed terrace button making ayushree glup god knows what his wish is Don't tell her, he is planning her murder. The elevator pinged and the door opened making both of them step out .

A gentle breeze stirs the air, carrying with it the faint scent of flowers and the distant hum of the city below. The occasional sound of laughter and conversation drifts through the night, mingling with the rustle of leaves in nearby trees.

Ayushree roamed her eyes around the terrace.she saw a Table draped in crisp, white linens are adorned with flickering candles and fragrant bouquets of roses, creating an atmosphere of intimate elegance.

"So did you liked it?" Abhyant asked standing infront of her .

"Let's come to wish" abhyant said making ayushree gulp. Before ayushree could register anything. He walked to the end of terrace and kept his foot on a top surface of wall.

"Abhyant, abhyant stop there please . Abhyant please, you will fall please listen to me" ayushree yelled running towards him . Abhyant ignored her please and stood on top surface. Ayushree grabbed his hand and try to pull him down.

"Relax iam not going to fall" abhyant said seeing his wife attempts. Ayushree continuously shook her head and requested him to come down. Sighing at her behaviour he stepped down making a sigh of relief leave from ayushree lips.

"Tumne ne kaha tha , ki tum meri teen wishes Puri karoge to get my forgiveness" abhyant reminded, her promise. Ayushree nod her head as anticipation to his words.

"So here we are, to complete my first wish" abhyant cold voice and empty eyes scared ayushree. Did he know what he is asking for?

"Abhyant?" Ayushree tried to know is this any prank . Abhyant took steps towards her towering her timid frame .

"You guessed it right wifey, you just have to jump from here and I will believe you sincerely want our marriage to move ahead avoiding every problems and misunderstanding" abhyant dominating voice echoed through the dark night, ayushree felt a shiver course through her body, her muscles tensing involuntarily. Her breath caught in her throat, and she instinctively lowered her gaze, a subtle tremor betraying her inner vulnerability.

"What are you thinking? Or you don't want to do this?" Abhyant asked bending his head little looking at her menace eyes.

Ayushree took a deep breath and raised her head to meet his eyes. The determination in her eyes is showing she ready for it .

"Impressive" abhyant smirked seeing the fire in her eyes.

Ayushree timidly took steps towards the wall . With the help of abhyant she stood on top surface of wall.

"My brave wife" abhyant was impressed with his wife bravery.

Ayushree closed her eyes and then opened it to
Look down from the 20th floor, standing on the top surface of the wall, the sight below can evoke a sense of horror or anxiety. The ground seems impossibly far away, and the height creates a dizzying sensation. The tiny figures of people and cars below appear insignificant, amplifying the feeling of isolation and vulnerability. The vast emptiness between you and the ground seems to stretch endlessly, adding to the overwhelming sense of dread. Each movement feels precarious, heightening the fear of falling. It's a perspective that can leave one feeling small and powerless in the face of such immense height.