Punishment~ (pt 2.4)

"I want you as my personal assistant." Elios crosses his arms as I uncross mine and he follows. "No, this was supposed to end at the police station. Why would I work for you."

"For one, I'm a celebrity. You get to travel everywhere I go." I shake my head. "No, I'm good." I turned away but Elios grabs my hand and leads me down the hallway and into another room which I assumed to be his. "For two, you'll get paid more money than before."

"For three, I a job already."  I tell him.

"Well than you can quit. I need your attention all on me." I blinked at him and laughed. "You have no idea, the trouble I went through to get this job and now you want me to quit it! Ha!" Elios yanks me into his arms which catches me off guard.

"Do you really think you have the option right now to say no to me." I blinked at him and nodded. "I have every right to say no to you."

"I think it's time for your punishment-" In an instant my body felt like it was flying across the room. I felt my body land on something soft but large as I sat up and noticed that was laying on his bed. Before I could react Elios hovers over me as I hold him up with my hands on his chest. "What the hell are you doing?!"

He stares at me darkly as he leans up and grabs my hands away from his chest before pinning them above my head as he comes in closer to my face. "Unless you want to be alive in the next hour or I do, I suggest you accept this contract." He whispered coldly. "Keep me alive? Why would you want to hurt me, I'm a nobody compared to you."

"Well Miss nobody, you caught my attention. So now I want to keep you." Even with his cold stare-

'Heart thumps'

No, why would my heart thump like that. Is it because it's well Elios? No-! This is wrong! Am I on TV? I have to be on TV!

"Are you cursing at me?" I snapped out my thoughts as I stared back up into Elios eyes. "No-" He smiles. "Your lying to me, I can tell by your expression that you're cursing at me. How dare you- Now you're in trouble~" Elios leans closer as my heart start beating faster. I turned my head and tried leaning away-

"I'll work for you!"

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Make sure to vote on this story, it lets me know if I should keep updating. See you soon! ~ T.A.B