Not letting go- (pt.2.3)

"Be careful what you'll say little sister~" Elios whispers in my ear as I leaned back slightly. "D..Don't call me." I whispered back. "Why not sis~" he continues on. "Elios!" I replied back getting annoyed. I could hear his low chuckle as I look at him strangely. Is he enjoying this? Really?!

"Heh- um...Anyways, I would like to ask you to leave please. Other visitors are hearing your back and forth-" The police officer. I nodded to what the officer had to say. "I couldn't give a damn about how they feel-" Eren turns his back on the officer as I shake my head. How rude. But not my problem. "Well it's been fun so, I'll be on my way!" I waved good bye towards the officer and then to Elios and Eren before turning and being stopped again by Mikal.

"Miss?" I turn to look at Mikal.  He looks at me with a content expression. He would not let up— I gave him a pleading look but it was no use-
So I give in, Mikal lead the way to the car. "Why couldn't they just let me go?" I groaned lowly Mikal opens the back door as I get in first while Elios opens the door on the left side on his own and sits besides me as Eren comes in right after me; this leaves me in the middle, which is quite uncomfortable.
Mikal closes the door after his boss got comfortable and Mikal hurries to the other side of the car and  sits in the front in the driver seat.

I pouted as I looked between the brothers and then at my wrist. This truly can be happening right now.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The drive felt long, super long. Maybe because there was traffic all of a sudden. It looked like we were heading downtown. It always busy going through one boroughs to the next- Especially at this late hour.
I looked between the brothers and it seems like Eren was sleeping or maybe looking out of the window, couldn't tell with that weird mask that covered his entire face— While Elios seemed to be busy on his phone. The silence was deafening but somehow it was making me tired since the silence continued.

I felt my eyes flutter due to the awkward silence that remained. I yawn outloud as this gets their attention as I awkwardly closed my mouth and fiddle with my hands. "You had all that energy with me earlier to fight and now you're tired." I looked towards Elios as he takes off his mask that covered his nose and his face, along with his hat.

"It's been a long day, plus I haven't ate yet-"

"Hm.. I'll feed you, if you behave." He leans closer as I lean back. "I'm not some pet, I don't need you to feed me."

"You clearly can't take of yourself. Eating ramen-" he makes a tsk sound with his mouth while rolling his eyes. "There is better things to eat than Ramen." Elios rolls his eyes as he leans back. "Are you seriously judging me?" I scoffed as I rolled my eyes as I pointed towards him. "You can't judge me on what I eat when you were in the store too looking for something too,"

He grabs my finger, "We are not talking about me, we are talking about you. I can do as I please."  I laughed at this. "You can't be serious, i can't believe you're really like this. Your behavior is  really annoying!"

"Are you seriously talking down to our brother again sis" Eren cold tone appeared close to my ear as I gulped and lean closer towards Elios as I go to peek at Eren. Yet my actions get suddenly interrupted as Elios wraps his arm quickly on me and pulls me into his chest."I like Sis, she been the only woman so far who can argue back with me and hasn't weaken their knees when they see me."

"D..don't call me sis! Get off of me!" I go to pull away but he keeps me down into him.
"Nah, you can get comfortable. Plus you have to look at these recipes. I'll cook you something better than ramen" I stop pulling away from Elios at the moment  as I become distracted by the food looked down on his phone.
My stomach growls as he slowly scrolls through the different dishes on his phone. He kept scrolling for the moment as I bite my lip. "Wait-Is this why you wanted to take me. So you can cook for me?"

"Hm, no- I took you because I wasn't planning on losing you so quickly." Elios tells me. "Huh?" I go to pull away but Elios keeps me close in this awkward position. Suddenly someone was calling his phone. He lets me go finally as I manage to sit up and stare at him. "What is it?" He answered the phone.

"I'm with my brother, we ran into someone. So he taking me home for now." He replies after the muffled voice over the phone speaks. He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Well tell them I'll be there bright and early. Things happen. Good night manager~" he hangs up the phone and turns his attention towards me.

"Hey! You're suppose to be at work right now and you're trying to do this with me. Imagine all the blog now, the fans would be so disappointed." I complained.

"Hm? Blogs? I dont think they know where I am. Thanks for my disguise- Hey... Why would you care about the blogs. Are you my fan~"

"Fan? Ha! As if." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes as Elios pouted. "Did you have to be so mean when you said no. Brother she is bull-" I covered Elios mouth as I smiled. "No need to bully Eren with this matter. I'm your number one fan!"

"I knew it" he said once he removed my hand from his face and hugged me tightly.
I gulped and was glad I wasn't able to look at Eren at the moment. With that mask on his face made him even more intimidating and creepy. "Anyways- Come on sis, look at what you want."

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

We arrived at a rather large apartment down town. A bunch of serious men walked around, some of them were laid back and staring at me while the others were busy and pacing around. "Make sure she stays in your vision." Eren speaks coldly before leaving me and Elios behind while his assistant quickly follows behind him. "My brother really needs a break from all these duties."

I nodded in agreement. "If that's the case, I'll be one less problem and leave." I turn as Elios grabs me and yanks me back. "Not so fast, sis. Before I cook, we need to talk."

"Talk about what?"

"Our contract"

"Contract" I pull my hand away from his and crossed my arms. "Contract for what?!"

"I want you as my personal assistant." Elios crosses his arms as I uncross mine and he follows. "No, this was supposed to end at the police station. Why would I work for you."

"For one, I'm a celebrity. You get to travel everywhere I go." I shake my head. "No, I'm good." I turned away but Elios grabs my hand and leads me down the hallway and into another room which I assumed to be his. "For two, you'll get paid more money than before."

"For three, I a job already." I tell him.

"Well than you can quit. I need your attention all on me." I blinked at him and laughed. "You have no idea, the trouble I went through to get this job and now you want me to quit it! Ha!"

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Make sure to vote on this story, it lets me know if I should keep updating. See you soon! ~ T.A.B