How could this be (pt 2.2)

"There's no need for that." Two males walk into the police station and stands closely nearby us. One male was pale skin with glasses and a nice suit on while the other had a dark blue suit on and a mask with a character face on it. I blinked at the both of them confused. "Eren? How did you know I was here?" The male stood as I turned to look at him as this Eren person raised his finger to the mask lips as Eren pointed towards me. "Why are you bullying my brother?" The male spoke as I pointed at myself as I stood. "A B...Bully? Me?!"

"Um who are you?" I turn to look at the cop as he stood and looked at us confused. All the cops at this point was staring at us. This situation is getting a bit too wild. "Sir," the male in the grey suit gives the cop a card. "This is Eren Krause; the leader of Krause Group (known as the famous multinational business company but Krause Group is known to be a gang who almost basically runs the city) and his little brother Elios Krause." My eyes widen as Elios sighs and removes his mask and his hat. "No-!" The brothers stare at me intensely.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Idiot-- How .. how could this happen." I bit my lip as I stood outside the station while I cursed at myself while lightly popping myself on the mouth. How could the beginning of my night go so bad so quickly?! All I wanted was a bowl of --. I pouted as I looked up towards the sky and clap my hands together. "God, I've been a good girl. Please- Why'd did this happen to little ole' me-" I cry out as I wave my arms out then dipped my head down feeling defeated.

"Why did it have to be my favorite celebrity.. What a jerk he is. Meeting your celebrity is a curse. Meeting Elios was suppose to only be in my dreams but- No-!" I popped myself lightly on the lip again as I turned to look back at the entrance of the police station. I shouldn't curse again before something else happens.

"I just need to get home and lay low for awhile." I speak to myself once more. "Ahem," Before I could step anywhere yet I turn to see Elios, his brother and the other male, possibly their assistant. I turned quickly away as my shirt gets grabbed and I get pulled back before I could run off. "Hey!" I shouted annoyed as I turn to see Eren doing so. "Hey?" he says as I looked up at him nervously and laugh awkwardly.
"Trying to run away now that you know who we are?" I hear Elios voice as I turn to see him leaning over beside me as I  shoot my eyes down to avoid eye contact. "I apologized inside already, what more do you want from me?"

"Hm... Yeah you apologized to me but I don't think I accepted it. Sis-" I nodded not really listening to what Elios was saying. "Yeah well good night!" Before I could  rush off,  Eren still was holding me, so I was yanked back instantly. "Listen, don't think youre getting off so easily!" Eren raises his finger towards me as I gulped and nodded.

"Alright, alright. I'm not going anywhere. Please let me go." I tried removing his hand from my shirt. "Miss Y/n," I stopped trying to removed Elios brother hand from my shirt as I looked towards the guy in the grey suit. "My name is Mikal-- I'm an assistant to president Eren." I nodded my head. Not that I cared-- I just wanted to get home already.

"We will be bring you along with us Miss Y/n so please, follow behind me once my boss releases you." I blinked at Mikal as I looked at him with a shocked face in the next moment. "M-me... Me? Huh?" Mikal nodded as finally I felt my shirt being released. "Are you dump, of course you. Let's go your wasting everybodies time."

I roll my eyes, "I wouldn't be wasting your time if you three would leave me alone. I apologized, now I'm going home." I go to step away but Mikal steps before me and blocks my way. Elios shakes his head and makes a tsk sound as I turned my attention towards him. "Still acting defiant. You don't have a choice but to listen. My brother is getting really impatient." I pouted as I stared back at Mikal--Mikal waved his hand towards a vehicle nearby. "Please follow me to the car, my bosses would like to talk to you."

"Come on- I." Eren grabs my arm and pulls me back in front of him. My eyes widen as his grip tightens around my wrist, "you better get in the damn car-"

"Big brother be easy. I don't want her broken just yet~"Elios says to his brother as Eren loosens his grip. "You could someone better than this. Honestly, I mean look at her." Eren turned his head towards his brother as I looked down at myself. What exactly is wrong with me? These two are the loonies.
"Oh come on, you like her. I know you do." Elios pokes his brother teasingly as I felt Eren grip on my wrist loosen as I focus on pulling my hand away from his. "I would never like someone like her. This whole situation could've been avoided if she just stayed in her place."

"S..stayed in my place! Your brother murder my soup!" I pointed towards Elios as they turned to look at me. "So you go ahead attacked him? Over a dollar soup?!" Eren tighten his grip on my wrist again.
"How would you feel if your food falls. I'm not rich! Money out of my pockets  can't be wasted." I complained as I flinched but I  try to ignore the pain coming from my wrist, since at this point he wasn't going to let me go.

"Excuse me-?" We hear another voice. "What!" Us three turned as we see the cop from earlier as he looked at all of us like we were crazy. "Are you sure you guys aren't related-" I rolled my eyes feeling Eren drop my hand finally. "If she was my little sister she would act accordingly." Eren responded to the police officer. "If these two were my brothers I would've-"

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Make sure to vote on this story, it lets me know if I should keep updating. See you soon! ~ T.A.B