Chapter Nine

Please read this before continuing the chapter!!
Hello to you all , who follow my book with such attention and love. I appreciate all the kind comments, thanks for reading my book!!
As you can see , I have been offline for quite a long time , and I didn't update for a long time . I saw all the comments begging for the next chapter, and It made me realize I needed to explain to you , reader, why exactly I've been offline and online then back offline so much recently...
So , the reason why I've been offline so much , is that I've been trying to recover from a painful and abusive relationship, tho , I will not bother you guys with the story of whatever shit happened , I will say that my mental health had a downfall because of it , and I've mostly been trying to heal and get help to recover, so this is why I've been offline and out of the radar . I do have to inform you that I have a habit of starting things and never finishing them (so yell at me in the comments to get my ass up and continue the book whenever I'm offline for too long)
I will try my best , to update both my books as much as my mental health allows me to. Thanks for reading , I'll let you enjoy the chapter now...

...

Y/n
(First person)

When arriving at Tolkien's house... I mean mansion, I looked back behind me and could immediately see the excitement in Kenny's and Butter's eyes , they looked like puppies seeing snow for the first time . Those were actually like puppies...is it weird to compare guys to animals?...

Tolkien quickly hurried us all up into his room right when we passed the door. When we reached the bedroom , my eyes widened in shock as I saw how cool it looked! Absolutely beautiful! It looked so modern!

 When we reached the bedroom , my eyes widened in shock as I saw how cool it looked! Absolutely beautiful! It looked so modern!

"What the fuck ? You changed your room AGAIN?" Clyde says in disbelief as I looked around.

"Yeahh , I was bored or the old look it had. I like this one tho ." Tolkien said with a shrug as everyone sat on his bed , except me . It felt so awkward to be in a old friend's room after so long. Not to mention a boy's room...
"Well.. you like it , for now , until you get bored of it and change it AGAIN!" Stan says , a smile creeping up on his face , finally after being so sad and depressing all day. "Don't expose me like that!" Tolkien said pushing Stan's shoulder with a laugh , Stan also laughed .

They all started to chat together, all in a circle on Tokien's bed that was wide enough to let 3 more people on it. I awkwardly leaned my knee on the bed to at least seem like I was in their conversation... I listened to the conversations until I noticed Kyle turning to look at my position on the bed
"Don't you wanna sit?" He asked quietly to me , I was grateful he wasn't asking loudly, it would've been kinda embarrassing , I don't know why..
"Well-uhm yeah I guess.." I said with a shrug as I sat on the edge of the bed.
"Dude , c'mon , come closer ,this cannot be comfortable for you. We're not gonna bite you." Kyle said as he chuckled .

"Yeah yeah , I know , just feels weird" I said with a chuckle as I got a bit closer to them

"Why's that?" Tolkien asked , his attention turning towards me as he stopped the conversation he was having with Kenny.

"Uh well nevermind it" I said with a awkward smile as I tried to look away and ignore this embarrassing feeling I had.

They all went back to their conversations , while Kyle , just stared at me without saying anything.
"You know , you look a lot like your mom." He said as he smiled , I turned to look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What you mean?" I asked confused by his ... Compliment? I'm not sure..

"By that I mean , you have the same face as her, at least what I've seen of her ." He said with an amused smile as he looked into my eyes . I felt my heart beat a little faster as he held eyecontact with me. I broke the eyecontact quickly and looked away .

"Thanks , I suppose..." I said , not meaning to sound rude but feeling like I did so .

"Oohh .. what's happening?? Is Mr Kyle tryna get flirty with my ex?.." Tolkien said in a mocking tone as he chuckled . This made the others look at me and Kyle as well. So embarasing!

This made the other boys laugh too. Except for Kenny and Clyde. They glared at Kyle for a bit until he looked at them and their faces quickly changed into a "amused" smile.

I wanted to dig a hole and crawl into it at that moment. I sighed as I looked up at Kyle who seemed embarrassed too. I suppose he wasn't trying to flirt , and just trying to compliment me. But I appreciate this none the less...

I'm so sorry this chapter is already done , but I'll try and try to update more. Thanks for reading!