Chapter Five

Hi guys! Just a quick info for you all , I was thinking of maybe starting to make one shots on Tumblr or Wattpad , so they would be anything from ; Angst , Fluff , Platonic , Smut and any of your guy's requests . I'll put more informations if needed on my Tumblr page !
User : aily-uk
Also don't forget to add me on discord to join my server! (Look on my profile for informations)

Y/n
(First person)

The next two days went by normally, just staying at home and finishing to fully decorate my room. I sighed I finished organizing my closet, I was sweating... I took a step back to admire my work , knowing it would only last a week or more until it gets as messy as my old room was.

I flop back into my bed , exhausted of all the cleaning and stuff. Moving in was hard . I take my phone that was charging on my bed. To check the notifications ... And I see a notification from that  Kenny guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kenny 👍

Hey new girl

Me the guys wanna know if you want help with finding your way around town 🤷🏼

Oh I mean sure

When though ?

Well we are at the park right now

You can join us and we can show you around.👌

Alright sure I'll be there in 10mins
Cya 😋

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Each time I waited about 20 seconds for an answer, that was kinda funny. Well anyways I need to get going. I sat up and looked at the time.  It's 2pm , I'm good it's not too late. I got up from my bed and went to my fully organized closet. I searched through it all to find an outfit that would fit my mood and situation...and by then my closet was already a mess. Great, All this time organizing for nothing...

I quickly put on an outfit and put on some mascara , gloss , highlighter and curled my lashes before rushing out of my bedroom with my shoulder bag that had my money , keys and phone in it. All the essentials were in that bag. My parents were on the couch watching TV so when I walked downstairs I quickly kissed them both on the head

"I'm going out. I'll be back before dinner" I said with a smile before quickly opening the door .
"Alright! Stay safe!" My mom said with a smile

"Don't forget your taser." My dad said and I smirked. Pulling it out of my bag to show him
"That's my girl . Stay safe Hun" he said with a smile before I went out the door . And walking fast to the park that I saw when arriving here.

When I got to the entrance of the park I noticed that there were four boys I saw last time , but also Clyde and 2 more. I slowly approached them as they looked like they were having an argument of some sort . The only ones not participating in the argument were the curly haired one and the black haired one. They were standing away from the group of guys . So I decided to walk up to them instead of the obviously busy group . I stood behind the red haired one. Shit I forgot their names...

"Hey..." I said softly and he jumped a little before turning around and seeing me . He sighed in relief as the black haired one took a step forward to stand next to him to face me. "How are you guys?.." I say smiling as I try to ignore the fact that I couldn't remember their names...

"Hey y/n. We're fine , what about you? How has your day been?" Kyle asks with a smile but he seems a little on edge...
"Um well it's been fine for now. Can I ask...what's happening over there?.." I asked looking at the group of guys arguing, from one side was Kenny , Cartman , and a blond guy with short hair and who seemed a little worried. On the other side was a black hair guy with a blue hat , Clyde... and...Tolkien?!

My eyes widen, no fucking way!

"Don't worry about them , it's just Cartman making drama about ice cream flavors..." The black haired guy said as he looked back at the others arguing... Oh yes now I remember! It's Stan and Kyle . "Oh...uh okay...is that - Tolkien?..." I ask the two guys and they look at me with a surprised and confused face.
"Yeah? You know him?" Kyle asks as he looks back at Tolkien.
"Yeah ! Back from my old school and town!" I say excitedly "but he moved away in the middle of the school year back in fourth grade.." I add with a sad smile . I feel nostalgia as I think back to when he left and I was so sad.

The three of us walked to the boys arguing and they all turn to us , I notice Tolkien looking at me with a confused expression. Does he not recognize me?

"Hey y/n" says Kenny with an awkard smile , probably embarrassed about seeing him arguing like that.

"Y/n?! No way?!" Tolkien exclaimed as his eyes were wide. The other boys looked at Tolkien, confused.

I smile happily before running to him and hugging him
"No fucking way ! How is that possible?!" Tolkien adds as he hugs you tightly

"I moved here recently, I didn't know you were here!" I said as we broke the hug and looked at eachothers with excitement, happiness and nostalgia.

"What.. is happening here?" Cartman said as he crossed his arms

"Me and y/n used to be bestfriends back before I moved here!" Tokien said with a bright smile

"Damn! That's so cool!" Clyde exclaims happy for his bestfriend.

"Yeah! And we also used to date" Tolkien says with a chuckle , and I laugh too , all that nostalgia...

"What." Cartman says with a glare as his arms drop to his side.

I am so extremely sorry for updating so late
I had lots going on right now . And didn't have much time to update or write.
But I promise I'll try to update more.