''I missed you so much Clayton please I'm losing everything slowly don't leave me'' i said sobbing as he held me tighter ''Never sis I'm sorry'' he rocked me. ''What do you mean? whats going on with you Bella'' i turned to see Lulu as she waited for and answer i noticed everyone went silent.

Damn i shouldn't of said that out loud, i turned to see Tyler giving me a questioning look and Phil giving me that were-talking-later look. ''Nothing, i just missed my bro'' i smiled at Clayton as he kissed my forehead.

''Who's my 2 favorite babies doing?'' he asked me ''Kicking up a storm'' Tyler said from behind me. We all talked like the old days as my dad and Kayla joined everything felt at peace besides the looks Phil would give me and laugh as i glared at him.

''Attention please if your boarding sunset cruise line than bring your tickets boarding starts now as we well be leaving in 15 minutes'' A elder women about 45 with a professional suit on called people started gathering around to board and handing their tickets.

''Oh no, i got this ki..um Bella'' Tyler said as i tried to pick up my bags, i couldn't stop the smile that lite my face he was so handsome and even being the old Tyler he still made sure i was okay and that his kids were safe, i loved him more each day. ''Thanks'' i muttered looking at the floor

''Anytime'' He said bringing my face up, his hands stood on my cheek as he rubbed little circles i leaned in not fully aware of what i was doing our eyes were locked and soon we were getting closer. 'Stop Bella' i chanted over and over but i couldn't.

''Tyl...Oh fuck I'm sorry'' We froze staring wide eyes at each other as Danny's voice was heard. i quickly took that as my chance to leave,  As we were in i approached my dad as he was having a hard time with an attended.

''Whats wrong daddy'' i asked as he gave me a sympathy look, everyone gathered around waiting for their room key. ''Is everything okay Mom?'' Tyler asked walking next to me with our bags. ''Yes'' She said looking at us with regret.

''Im so sorry sir, it was damaged today we cant give you a room like that its not safe even for a pregnant women'' The attended said. ''Whats wrong with her room?'' Tyler asked the attended. ''Well sir the room as a pip loose that cause a crack on the celing'' he said before he could continue Tyler cut him off.

''That's fine She'll be staying with me. I will not put her or my children in danger'' i paled at the mention of me staying with Tyler alone in a room with one bed. just the thought was getting me wet the things we could do the positions i bit my lip to suppress a moan 'Bella stop this is the hormones head in the game' i chanted.

''Bella'' i turned to Tyler as he smirk at me probably knowing what i was thinking about. ''Yes'' my cheeks burned red as i tried to hide them. ''Your dad is asking you a question'' He said. Oh shit he did? when? damn this is embarrassing.

''Yes dad'' i asked cheeks still red as fire i turned to glare at my friends as the laughed quietly catching Lulu whispering something in Tylers ear. I wanted to hear but my dads voice brought me back.

''I know your not really OK with this so ill stay with Tyler and you with Kayla''. WOW my dad was the best and even tho i would like to say yes deep deep deep down i wanted to spend this time with him And it wouldn't be right for Kayla and dad this was their time together.

''No dad. This is your time with Kayla ill be fine With Tyler.'' I told him honestly i wanted him to enjoy has much time as he could with her. He took me in looking for anything off than nodded happily.

It was already 9;30 and i was tired. ''I put your stuff away..hope you don't mind'' Tyler said rubbing the back of his head. ''No it's fine thank you'' I said yawing. ''Tired huh? have you ate?'' He asked.