S E V E N

- Naomi Third Person POV -

When Naomi got home, she immediately went to the bathroom. She pulled her pants down and sat on the toilet. She looked at her underwear.

Naomi: SHIT.

She immediately called Chanel as she started the shower.

"Hey, stinka."

Naomi: Bitch, I think I like this nigga.

"Who? Hood baby?"

Naomi: YES. We was hanging out, made out and-

"Woah, woah, wait. Made out?"

Naomi: Bitch, that's not even the worse part. She's soaking.

"Fat ma???"

Naomi: Yes, aaah. Oh my god!

"Well damn, is it big?"

Naomi: Girl, what? We ain't fuck. He didn't even touch me nowhere but my FACE.

"Oh, baby. You're on him bad."

Naomi stayed on the phone with Chanel as she got in the shower.

Naomi: What do I do? I can't ask Aaliyah, she'll just tell me to go ahead and fuck him. I'm trying to get out my shell but not like THIS.

"Whatever you want to do is fine. Just go at your own pace. Whatever you feel like doing, do it. No harm in doing you, baby."

Naomi: Yeah you're right...

"You're just off your game since it's been so long. These niggas love you regardless."

Naomi: Yeah. He paid for our entire meal might I add.

"Aww, how sweet."

Naomi: Alright, thank you boo. I'll text you later.

"Alright, love you."

Naomi: Love you more.

~~~

- Mercedes Third Person POV -

Mercedes goes to the strip club the OG of the Northway Boys owns. It's in one of the deepest parts of KimRidge. Here, the boys often pick up product to sell. Today, Octo asked the boys to come here for discuss some matters. He sat in his car for a minute and looked at the texts he sent Naomi over two hours ago.

look nay i'm sorry ight?
it wasn't even like dat
i'm not talkn to u for dat
i really fwu
forgive me
pls ❤️

He sucked his teeth, got out the car and walked into the club. As he walked in, as usual he was greeted by the strippers.

"Hey, Mercedes."

Mercedes: Wassup, Keisha.

"Hey, boo."

Mercedes: Wassup, Princess.

He walked to the back where it said "Employees Only." He goes through a door in the pantry that led to a sectioned off part of the basement. Most of the guys were already there. Smoking, drinking, play cards. Mercedes went and sat at the bar.

Mercedes: Let me get a shot of Casa, Monét.

She poured it up in front of him.

Monét: You okay?

Mercedes: Yeah.

He drank the shot. Keed came walking over to him.

Keed: Wasgood, yo.