T H R E E

(VERY SLIGHT trigger warning)

~~~

It was finally Friday and Naomi and Aaliyah hadn't spoken since the "dispute" Wednesday afternoon. Aaliyah was still going to the party though, all day she had been posting about it; getting ready with her two friends, Brianna and Kash.

- Naomi First Person POV -

To be honest, I ain't really give a fuck. Aaliyah can be very petty sometimes. I've learned to just ignore it because there's no point in going back and forth, right?

I wasn't going to that party and I knew I wasn't. Mercedes was fine but I don't want to be surrounded by gang banging niggas I don't know from a can of paint, no matter how good they look.

We didn't take appointments on the weekends so I was free, chillin'. I laid in bed most of the day, ate Chipotle, watched both Avatar movies then watched some anime. It was a pretty boring day. I had tried to text Aaliyah a few times but she was still on her petty shit.

you fr going to that party? - 12:33pm
hellooo? - 3:18pm
just be safe bro - 7:55pm
and keep that lo on nfs - 7:55pm

Naomi screenshotted her location before leaving Aaliyah alone.

- Naomi Third Person POV -

It was around 3am when Naomi was watching Brianna's instagram story. She had posted five stories in the last five hours. Aaliyah was only in one of them, posted at 10pm. She went to check Kashs story. She only three stories. Aaliyah was only in one of them, posted at 11pm. They both had recent stories but Aaliyah wasn't in any of them, not even the background. Naomi got a sinking feeling in her stomach so she texted Aaliyah.

wyd, you okay? - 3:07am

After sending the text, she goes to the kitchen to pour herself a cup of ice water. When she gets back, she checks to see if she responded, the message hadn't even went through. She immediately checked Aaliyah's location, it was off.

Naomi: Oh, hell no.

Because of how quickly Naomi got up, she had knocked over the water before she could even really drink it. She didn't care though, she quickly put on her uggs, threw on a hoodie, grabbed her keys and raced for her car. While driving, she kept looking down at her phone to put the address in Maps. The place was 15 minutes away.

~~~

When Naomi pulled up, she was in a neighborhood in Weston. It wasn't the worse neighborhood but it still had quite a bit of gang activity. She could hear the music coming from the back, like it was a cookout of some kind. She walked to the backyard and saw a few guys with women on their laps sitting, drinking and smoking. They all turned to look at her, one of the men even put his hand on his gun.

- Naomi First Person POV -

"What you looking for?"

He sounded very aggressive but I kept her cool.

Naomi: Anymore girls here?

"Why, you want some pussy tonight too?"

Him and the others guys started laughing.

Naomi: That part don't concern you.

"You understand I live up in here right? You can't come up in my shit talking on me like I don't own this shit, bitch."