F O U R

- Naomi First Person POV -

First, I took Aaliyah home. I sat a bottle of water by her bed and three aspirins. I took her clothes off and wrapped her in a blanket. I'm just happy she's the kind to throw up in the morning, not while she's drunk during the night. Therefore, when she wakes up in the morning, all her problems are on her.

When I got home, I laid down, accidentally stepping in the water I spilled earlier. I rolled on my stomach and went to Mercedes' contact.

Should I..? I don't knowww. "Come on Nay, you know you have boundaries. Nothing can happen if you don't let it.", I told myself. 

I texted him.

safe and sound 🤗
both of us btw

- Naomi Third Person POV -

Naomi took off her socks, sweatpants and hoodie, leaving her in her shirt and underwear. She took her phone with her to the kitchen where she warmed up her chinese food from last night. She took everything in the living room where she started up "The Chi".

She ate and watched the show for about 20 minutes till Mercedes texted back. She checked to see what he said.

happy to hear it
wyd

Naomi though to herself for a minute. Does she actually want to feed into this? I mean, they are friends so, why not?

nuthin really
watching the chi
eating fried rice and wings
you?

Before she even put her phone down he had already read it. Instead of putting her phone, she watched as she little bubbles came up to show he was typing.

still at dis party
bouta dip nfs
shit ass now 🤣

She chuckled.

you were having fun before i left though
what happened that fast? 🌚

Once again, he was replying on the spot.

my favorite face came then left in minutes
nd i ain't buss a nut
that's what happened

Naomi started laughing so hard, she almost choked on her rice. She chugged some water before replying.

damn yo 😭
top wasn't sloppy enough? 😭😭

i wasn't even turned on no moe
seen u nd felt sum different
wasn't bad either
when u left ts was GONE 🤣

hella bold sir
you'll be ight

i'll be ight when i see u again

ima busy woman
can't make no guarantees rn

well lmk when u can fit me in your schedule ma
ima be around
u can holla whenever u need

umm very confidentttt
crazy you think you gon get in there period

🤣🤣🤣
u funny asl nay
ik sum shit
ima let u knock out doe
it's late
sleep well ma

bye mercedes 🙄

He hearted the message. When she closed her phone, Naomi was blushing and smiling so hard her cheeks were aching. She has to force her cheeks to relax. She found herself re-reading the chats and giggling out loud. She quickly put phone down and sat in silence while smiling. She let out a huge sigh before paying attention to the show and eating again.

~~~

- Naomi First Person POV -

Saturday 10:45pm