041;Johannah

**2MONTHS LATER***

📍photo express, Constant spring Kingston
July 14, Friday

12pm

Johannah Kamarii Carmen|18

"Ready?" the photographer said to me.

Finally I've finished school, graduation was last month and trust me it was BORING.

Fast forward I applied for both of the colleges and I got in my dream one. To be honest, i was so happy and also excited but sad at the same time because I had to leave my friends and family behind. I'm leaving at the end of August so i had to spend all the time I had here in jamaica before leaving. And I have so many plans.

For my birthday next week, on Thursday, two days before my birthday, tishoy, Nickolette, and I are going on a beach trip to montego Bay, just us my parents will be taking us but beach day is just for us. Then on next week friday one day before my birthday, some close family members are going to be with us at montego Bay because they want to see me before leavibg the island, and then we all will be celebrating my birthday which is Saturday at a fancy restaurant.

At first, I was a bit tense when I realised that I had got into the college, because i would be in a different country, different time zone, and most importantly, a different environment.
But I have to do what it takes to become a fashion designer.

Everything has been taken care of, my plane ticket which they had sent to me in my email, etc. Also, my visa has been taken care of by my parents, so I'm currently taking my picture for passport.

After this, then everything is complete in order to go to the college.

"Nice! You're all done, im gonna get these printed out for you" he said Walking off as I leave the room meeting up with my mother.

"Still cyaa believe yah go weh, far enuh" she said hugging me.

"Mother, everything is going to be fine" I said in a British voice.

"Move" she playfully hit while laughing.

"Alright, here's your pictures, and that would be 2,345$" the man said as I handed him my card.