019

*continuing from previous chapters*
SAME TIME

12:35pm

Tishoy Amelia Parker|18

"Johannah wait nuh " I tried to stop her before she reached the end of the stairs.

"You kissed Brandon," she said, trying to catch her breath from running.

"A accident," I said, rubing the back of my head.

"How dat fi be an accident?? Out of all people, why Brandon dats like.." she then spoke sounding irriated.

"Look, just keep this between mi and yuh until mi at least have the courage fi tell Nickolette,"

"Oh suh yuh admit seh yuh did kiss him?" She then asked.

"Johannah, just please nuh unuh might nuh like each other but dat nuh seh ye mi hate him other fren dem mi and Brandon, we're different from unuh" I spoke.

"Watcha nuh,"she said, laughing sarcastically. "First of all, toya, I do not like them. I HATE them, and you know why, and the way you're saying "mi and Brandon we're different " sound like yuh from a movie, kmt" she Said rolling her eyes while folding her arms.

"Sooooo yah guh keep this between mi and yuh?" I asked.

"Alright fine only because you're my best friend  and  mi will support you n I also want you to support me I mean us so yeah" she said.

"EEEK love you!" I smile, bringing her in for a hug, and she hugged me back.

"Love you too."

"Always," we both said.

"Wah kind pitney thing dis?" A voice then said.

" "Always", sound like unuh a Pitney " turning to see it was jayvon who said that Brandon and Zyleel were behind.

"Come on," Johannah dragged me away, and I waved to Brandon before losing him in sight.

"Ketch love birds, kmt" one of them said, sounding irriated.

Jealous much.

SAME DAY
📍Beverly Hills, Kingston

11:15pm

Nickolette Malia Simpson|18

"Waiting for this day all week" Tishoy said yawning.

"Mhm we know" Johannah said drawing in a random book.

As usual we were having a sleepover at tishoy's house this time but we decided to pull an all nighter.

"Let's play truth or date" I spoke

"Ok" they both said going on the floor to where I was.

"Johannah truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth"

"Is it true you still have a crush of Marcus?" I asked.

Marcus was crush from we started upper six form, she couldn't stop talking about him for a week straight.

"Uhm no well I used to but no not anymore" she said.

"Ok, my turn Nickolette truth or dare?"
Tishoy asked.

"Uhm dare" I said.

"Wah time?" She asked looking at her phone for the time. " 11:25pm, my parents are probably sleeping which means I dare Nickolette to sneak downstairs and steal some snacks. She said.

"Yah work hard fi mi tump yuh enuh" I said while getting up.

5minutes later

Soon I was back upstairs with 3 different kinds of snacks 1 bag of skittles and 1 bag chocolate with 3 water.

"Wow neva know yuh did aguh bring dis much but dis can work" Tishoy said stretching her hands out for the snacks.

"Tishoy truth or dare?" Johannah then said getting our attention.

"Truth"

"Is it true that you've kissed someone" she asked and I looked at her with a wid smile only to she her looked at Johannah a certain way.

"wahm to yuh?" she whispers to Johannah.

"What?" She whispers back.

Looking between them I realise something was off, but I brushed it off thinking it was nothing.

*clears throat*

"Oh sorry, no I haven't kissed anyone yet" she said bringing back her attention.

"Yeah..."

"Anyways wanna watch a movie?" Johannah asked while picking up the bag of skittles.

"You realise dat aguh mek wi sleep and why yah eat out the skittles?" Tishoy asked.

"Wah isn't it meant to be eaten and so what If we aguh sleep who sleep loose and done." Johannah then said.

"But-

"Doh bother with it and let's just watch a movie, shall we" I finally spoke.

"Ok fine, what type?" Tishoy asked turning on the TV that was in her room.

"Scary" I replied.

"Oooo, love that one. Watch conjunction" Johannah said.

"Huh? Yuh mean conjuring?" Tishoy asked going on netflix.

"A suh it did name neva remember but yeah" she said.

Soon we were on the bed watching the movie while Johannah dozed off.

Typical sleepovers. Never gets old.

✌️