033

*same day...*
📍Beverly Hills, Kingston

7:45pm

Johannah Kamarii Carmen|18

"Mi really cyaa believe really and truly." Tishoy complained.

As soon school was over she came over my house saying how she nuh wah go home blah blah.

"Tishoy, stop now mi understand but like anything happened if a guh pon yuh  britt" I said.

"Ye but—

Hearing a knock at the door and I got up and walked up to it.

"Yes?" I answered, seeing my mother standing at the door with snacks

"Hey I got you guys some snacks" she said and I took the tray from her that has popcorn skittles and a can of coca cola. "Thanks" I said closing the door going backs my bed.

 "Thanks" I said closing the door going backs my bed

"Here!" I said handing her popcorn. "At least this might help" I said.

"Mhm thanks" she said.

"What movie?" I asked. "Cause we can't have popcorn and dem things deh and no movie" I continued Turning the TV on.

"Outer banks I never watch it before" she said as I went on netflix.

"Watch dat before, but I think mi deh season 2 now but can re watch tho" I said clicking on outer banks.

Soon the movie started playing as we both eat our popcorn.

"So you and Brandon break up?" I asked.

"Deeven know!" Was all she said.

"Yuh wah ask him?" I asked giving my attention.

"No mi good too upset right now" Is the last thing she said as the movie starts playing.

8:55pm

"Wah dat?"tishoy asked as she eat her skittles.

Taking up my phone I looked at the time. 8:56pm

"8:56" I said.

"Bomboclaat a soon 9'oclock" she spranged out of bed.

After washing the whole seasons of outer banks we started watching another movie not realising we lost track of time.

"Annuh you weh yuh nah guh back?" I asked her.

"Ye but mi neva tell mi mother mi gone plus she already upset with mi fi yesterday" she said gathering her belongings.

"Oh alright!" I said laying back down.

"Yeah later see you tomorrow... that is if alive" she said exiting my room as I laughed.

Cyaa tek har.

Tishoy Amelia Parker|18

Leaving Johannah's house I quickly headed to  my house.

Could as and dead a nuh know.

"Huh?"

Coming across my house I tipped toe yo the door and open it slowing so it won't make much of a loud noise.

Closing the door quietly I tipped toe upstairs but stopped when I saw the living room light turns on that was off before.

It's giving the movie vibes rn

"Where we you young lady?" My mother asked folding her hands.

"Uh.. at Johannah's..." I replied.

"Oh couldn't even tell mi?"She started complaining.

"Mummy please nuh—

"SHUT UP, yuh sister couldn't go school because she start ball she she head a hurt har over sumn you do"

She deeven know why. Hate ppl weh stay suh!

"Well is she who tek up har self bout she gone deh wid a 19 year old."I said as she looked at my confused

"Weh yuh mean she deh wid a 19 year old??" She started questioning.

"I don't know even know but mi go in a har room fi loom fi har and nuh see har and mi see har phone and mi decide fi guh through it but see the boy message come up and realise a did who" I explained. "And that's why mi fight har and she cuss bad words to, so anuh me alone" I continued.

"Britt weh a 16 deh wid a 19 year old boy?" She asked and I nodded.

"A weh the baxuide a gwan in di night yah" she started to get loud.

So weh she do wid a boy like dat?" She asked.

"I don't even know but she know it wrong and she nuh seh nothing" I said.

"Yuh know what tomorrow mi confront things or when she feel better cause right now mi confused, mi brain nah work properly" she said going upstairs.

Might as we gah mi bed cause right now sleep a kill me.

Did feel generous fi post another chapter today.

Don't forget to vote ✌️