012

SAME DAY
📍St. George's College. Winchester Park North St. Kingston
12pm

johannah Kamarii Carmen|18

Sitting in the chair in the office, I looked around, seeing everyone quiet.

We were waiting on daeja, so that's why.

Soon, we saw daeja come in with the nurse behind.

"Oh good, how are you feeling?" The principal asked.

"I'm fine" she said.

"Ok, you need to drink some water. One of you pour her some water for me please, " she said.

One of daeja's friends got up and got her some water from the jug in the office.

"Ok, tell me what happened out there? Johannah I'm gonna start with you because you were such a good student but now you're fighting?" She said turning to me.

"Ma'am she started it first, it started yesterday she came up to us and because and Nickolette were friend but she stopped talking to her and we told her to move but she didn't listen until when Nickolette told her herself she started calling her waste gyal and then I punched her. And today during frew session i saw her and her two friends came up to me and punched me before i could react." I said.

"But yuh neva tell the part how she did seh zyleel should a beat har tho"

Yuh. Chat. Too. Much. She nuh need fi know.

"But you punched her yesterday, so she punched you back," she clarifies.

"But miss those two wasn't a part of this, so it either they planned or sumn." Tishoy said, folding her arms.

"Mhm, back to where I was, but you punched her till it reach the point she was unconscious.

"But miss-

" I will have to suspend you from school for 2 weeks.

Hearing the S word coming from the principal mouth, i nearly fainted.

Did she said suspended??

"Oh yes she did bby luv"

"Suspended?" I asked, and she nodded.

"But wah bout she? Just because she did guh unconscious dat nuh seh she nah go get suspended" I said point at daeja.

"Oh, they gonna get suspended, but yuh gonna serve long. Daeja, you're going to serve 5 days, same with the rest of you except Johannah.

"But miss,"

"For the last time, johannah you hurt her until she was unconscious what part of you don't understand?? She asked

"But mi get hurt to," I said, feeling the Urge to cry.

"You may leave and go home," she said, giving a paper stating that im suspended.

"And this will be on your permanent record" is the last thing she said.

Picking up my bag, i immediately leave the office, ignoring Nickolette and Tishoy when they tried to call out to me.

Cyaa believe, mi dead

"Hannah , wait nuh man" I heard Tishoy behind me

"WAH??" I asked, tears streaming down from my face.

"Hannah, I'm so sorry," Tishoy said.

Ignoring them, I walked up to the gate, giving the security the paper, tishoy and Nickolette behind.

"Johannah wait nuh we get suspended to why yah gwan so?" Nickolette said.

"Unuh nuh understand, my parents serious bout mi when it comes on to school and mi nuh in a di mood rn so please leave me alone" I said, walking off with tears running down my face.

Instead of bothering me again, they decided to leave me alone.

Good.

Fada god help mi.

Don't forget to vote ✌️