Chapter 25 - I Spy

Start from the beginning

"Probably is. I've just started it. Do you guys want breakfast?"

"Please, do you need help?" Jolly asks as Nick starts to flick through the book.

"Nah it's all good. I'm just making Turkish Eggs." I tell Jolly as I start to quickly throw things together. Usually I don't like people around me in the kitchen when I'm trying to make something. I feel like we always get in the way of each other which is why I always get Noah to stand at the stove stirring whatever it is we're cooking when we make food together.

"The fuck is a Turkish Egg." Nick fires at me.

"Do you want one or not?" I fire back just as quick.

"Yes Please." Nick replies just as Noah makes his way into the kitchen. "Your girlfriend likes dirty books." Nick holds up my book to Noah as I put some bread in the toaster.

"Good for her. Anyone want coffee?" Noah heads straight over to where I am to check on what I'm doing. "Looks good. Do you want a drink?"

"No thanks I'm all good." I reply as I butter the toast and put it on a plate, putting more slices of bread into the toaster.

"Chapter One." Nick declares from the table making me groan.

"You're not really gonna read that out loud are you?" I ask, the kitchen is chaos with so many people doing different tasks.

"Yeah, I'll be the audiobook as you cook. I thought I was being helpful." Nick smirks and continues to read.

I plate up more toast and four plates of Turkish eggs, Noah brings them over to the table for everyone. Nick finally stops reading clearing space for his food.

"These look fire Mar." Jolly says digging in straight away.

"Thanks, I hope they taste as good as they look."

"Thank you." The boys say in unison as I take a seat at the table.

"No worries." I scoop a bit of the egg up with toast honestly shocked at how good it turned out.

"I didn't know you could cook Mar." Jolly tells me half of his plates already cleared.

"I didn't know I could either." I laugh taking another bite.

"She can cook, plays guitar and drums and tells guys to shut the fuck up in bars. Damn Noah, got yourself a wife there." Nick winks at Noah who squeezes my thigh lightly. I notice that he's turning slightly red in the cheeks.

"Ay, Nick did you know Sadie's coming to visit." Noah asks, Nicks head whips up from his food so quickly I'm surprised it doesn't snap.

"What? When?" Nick replies with absolutely zero chill making Jolly chuckle.

"Today. We're going to pick her up in an hour." Noah smirks at Nick.

"Ah yeah, that's cool. She staying here?" Nick fires not holding back at all.

"Oh no, she's staying at a hotel." I reply pushing my plate away from me. Noah scoops the plates up and puts them in the sink. "Do we need to get a move on?" I ask Noah as he leans against the kitchen counter. I can't help looking at his arms. Noah obviously catches me checking him out as when I look up at him he has the biggest smirk on his face.

"You like?" He chuckles calling me out clearly not giving a fuck that anyone else is in the room.

"You know I do." I smile.

"C'mon baby, let's go." He drums on the counter.

"Mind if I tag along? I've not been out in a while." Nick asks making Noah laugh.