cliff

I see him almost immediately. He's tall, but he must be about my age. Dark-haired, slouching slightly as he walks.
Barely anyone comes here, ever. Why is he here?
It's late summer, but absolutely freezing cold. The clouds are the colour of gun-metal, and a fierce wind is blowing.
He hasn't noticed me yet. He's staring at his shoes, stumbling over the rocks awkwardly.
"Hey!" I call out. He doesn't flinch. Maybe he didn't hear. Or maybe he's ignoring me.
"Hey!" I repeat. "You shouldn't be here. It's dangerous!"
Which is true. Though it's a bit hypocritical, because I'm here too.
He doesn't even look up.
He hops over a boulder nimbly, but he slips on the wet rocks as he lands and crashes to the ground.
I hear a muffled "crap!" and several groans of pain as he lays there behind part of the cliff face.
Oh, God, I think to myself. Idiot.
I rush over, walking slightly weirdly so I don't slip myself.
The boy is lying collapsed on the ground, his hands over his face.
"You OK?" I ask tentatively.
He drags his hands away, and I see they are covered in red. Blood pours from one nostril, and I see a bruise forming on his jaw.
"Oh, yeah, I'm doing great." He says thickly, wiping the blood away with his hoodie sleeve and attempting to stand up. His voice is surprisingly deep. He's  shaking.
"You need to get to a hospital..." I say uncertainly. "Do you want me to help you?"
He shakes his head, but I ignore him. Taking his arm awkwardly, we navigate our way down the cliff. "I'm Baekhyun." I tell him. He doesn't say anything.