Gattina

Dominico

It looks like an angel but it has an attitude of a demon. It lets you believe, just by its cat eye orbs that it will give you warmth only when all it does is act like everyone is beneath it. It makes you so obsessed then it acts like you're desperate for its attention and it does all that just by having you give it a single glance.

Siren is her name.

The woman that came to me, offering me a breakthrough that I had been needing for months. She's not just a Red Assassin but she's also the daughter of Baranova himself. In an attempt to ensure she is who she is, I had my men tail her and only one of them came back. Except he did not come back unscathed. He was cut in various places and once he arrived, I'm sure most of his wounds had developed an infection and that's her real play. To make him die slowly and painfully. He had already been bleeding out and outright died at my door. Then not even ten minutes later, I receive an email.

D. Salian

Make sure you don't bring amateurs next time. Put more thought into your presents Salian.

~S.

That was well over two days ago.

She's very well-spoken I'll give her that. She's ruthless, cunning and fearless. She exerts a confidence very few do around my presence. I'm a man of very few words and I learned at a young age that that very fact earns someone somewhat of respect and fear. When you talk less and do more, it makes you unpredictable and the woman, well, she's just as unpredictable.

Our arrangement would be believable to the people but her accent might very well be a torture tool. Not only will Italians question my choice in women but they will not trust me with it. I couldn't care about them, but almost every Italian out there hates the sound of those people unless they work with them. I hate her accent already, it sounds like it's going to haunt me for a long time. But if that's the price to pay to get what I want, then so be it.

The pros of this arrangement is that the Russians will be mad. Most will feel betrayed and as soon as it goes public, most will surely look down on Evengy Baranova. Not only is one of his kids loose, but they ended up in the hands of the Italians. And another reason he will be mad is our personal hate, the one Siren doesn't need to know.

She hasn't given me an answer for my proposal. She wants my help and my help is if she and I make an arrangement. A marriage, it's in no way romantic because that's the last thing I want to do. Admittedly the she's attractive. Outwardly attractive and by the way she got attention as she left me in the restaurant after our conversation is over, she undoubtedly leaves a mark in one's life.

Her body was snatched by a silk dress that reached just a few inches from the ground. Showcasing her curves in all the right places. Her caramel back bare and delicate looking as her curly hair rested on her shoulders, some of it covering most of her face. Her face that was in nothing but dark scarlet lips and those hazel sage eyes looked like that of a cat.

I noticed something when her back was finally onto me. The tattoo. The tattoo of Drakon. She has it but unlike the others I know of, hers rests on her back and that has only ever happened when Drakon was passed down to Evengy. She really was a potential and if she bares the mark, then the whole of Bratva had already approved of her seat with them. I don't think she knows the meaning of extent that simple tattoo has. It needs to be kept that way.

A knock sounds at my door and with a press of a button under my office table, the door clicks open to reveal another green eyed nuisance in my life. Alas these green eyes give me annoyance way more than I thought the hazel sage ones did.