chapter 13 need to go

After announcing kings death fairies world were shocked
Jensoo knew it was planned by evils.
Chaelisa never thought about it they were crying and be fooled by Jimin and jungkook.
Today is kings funeral. All fairies and some evils(sons of evil king and king)
Were present.

Jisoo pov
I have to talk with girls we need to left from here immediately.
I was looking for them I couldn't go anywhere cause this whole time this bastard was beside me.
'Where are they? ' it thought
"Fairy am I not enough for you? " He asked and his grip tighten up.
"Stop you are hurting me"
"Fairy... Don't be ridiculous do you really think I don't know about yours plan to leave from here? "
Am I that weak?
I have to do something.
I looked at him with disappointed in eyes. He smiled at me and pecked my forehead. I'm feeling like slave.
Then I saw girls. I tried to ran to them but he still is holding my wrist.

Jennie immediately came to us with Yoongi following her from behind.
"Jisoo unnie let's talk"
'Don't' said taehyung in my head.
"Okay let's go" I said as he loose his grip
'You're gonna regret that after funeral'
It was his last words(in my head)

"Jennie let's find chaelisa" I said as we left from our husbands sights.
"There they are" She said pointing out at grils who were beside jungkook and Jimin.
"They don't even let thinks about their husbands being evils" Said disappointed Jennie
"We have to left during funeral" I said to Jennie and she nodded I agreement.
"Lisa Rosie!! " Shouted Jennie. Then they immediately run to us. Jimin and jungkook knew that girls trust them so they didn't argue.

"Unnies " Said Lisa with tears in her eyes.
Rosie was still sobbing.
"Girls we have to leave from here as soon as possible. We can't stay at Father's funeral. " Said Jennie with cold tone
"What no... I'm not going anywhere beside that jungkook wouldn't like that" I looked at her in disbelief
"Are you crazy? " I said and Jennie let out sight in anger at youngest
"Lisa what the hell is wrong with you it's because of them father is dead can't you see it? "

Chaelisa looked shocked.
"What.. what do you mean Jennie unnie?" Asked scared Rosie
"That our handsome husbands are evils and they poisoned food whith venom which our father was eating. Now will you shut up and come with us or you want to stay with your father's murders?" Asked Jennie while explaining situation. Then girls agreed and we started getting the hell out from here.
I felt as if taehyung knows what's happening but why didn't he stop us....me.

We were in forest walki not knowing where to go. Me and Jennie thought about contacting with Katsuki but in that moment we saw....portal?

i looked around once again to see if Taehyung isn't following me but he didn't

'Am I a little bit angry that he ignored me? He said he really likes me so why? This bastard

'Am I a little bit angry that he ignored me? He said he really likes me so why? This bastard..' It thought

'Fairy... don't be disappointed we will meet after sometime and you will surely not like that view so enjoy your time' I heard his voice in my head...

'shit' he heard my thoughts he will think I'm crazy.