chapter 8 in the middle of the night

Taehyung pov
It's night time. I was in guest room in my fiance's father castle. It's too bright here. I ordered her to meet me in one hour. I stood up and went out from my room I want to go for a walk before I'll meet my fiance. Walked on a field and saw fairy. I suddenly recognized her.

"I see you can't sleep too" I said as she turned around

"A.. Are you taehyung? "
"No need to be scared I'm not going to do anything to my fiance... not now" I murmured.
"What did you said? "
"You are very beautiful" I replied I didn't lie thought she is stunning.

Jisoo pov

"What are you trying to do? " I asked I'm pretty sure evils wouldn't like to live in peace with fairies
"What do you mean" He asked back
I turned to him I breath in and out. Wind started getting heavy
"Don't lie I know you won't stop from being only creatures in two worlds. Next one would be people's world. "
He looked shocked. I knew it.
I started walking to him.
" Listen Mr taehyung I won't let you win this war. " I was standing right in front of him
"Really? Cause I think you are in no position to fight me" I knew this will happen I just knew that.
"You are smarter then your father but you are just helpless and weak girl. "
I couldn't stand his arrogant personality lighting came up on sky it started raining. I pushed him off by help of wind. He was now laying down on field. Then he turned into his evil form. And then he stood up. He looked at me with anger. I saw darkness coming out from his hands.
I used combination of lighting and my new ability? I saw lightness... lightness is opposite of darkness. I have four abilities?
I suddenly laughed out. I saw him looking at me with face saying that I'm crazy..
"What the hell is wrong with you? "
"None of your business"
"You are my soon to be wife I think it's my business" I rolled my eyes
" Oh please... just keep your acting for anyone else" Then he walked to me in normal form. He hold my waist I panicked.
"Princess will you finally stopped rain? I think because of your bad humor everyone of your kingdom are about to woke up or already did" I came back to myself and back off from his hands grip.
I calm down and made rain stop.
I pouted thinking about taehyungs behavior from moment ago.
"Stop pouting or I'll make you angry again" I looked at him and used wind to again pushed him but he was ready for it  and blocked my air blow.
He smirked and I rolled my eyes
"Let's go for walk my stunning fiance"
I looked away cause I blushed
I Hate it.... Then we walked by field path.

Moon was starting to be brighter. I smiled at beautiful view.
"I see you are in good moods now"  I faced him again he had expressionless face
"In few seconds I'll be in better cause you won't be here. " He looked at me with playful smile
"Are you threating me? " He asked and I wanted to go but suddenly held my hand and started walking.
"What the hell is wrong with your personality"
"It's my magical duality" He responded
We went to forest.

No we are sitting on the one of fields'It's beautiful' I thought'I think you are more beautiful' I heard his voice in my head"STOP THIS NONSENSE" I shouted at him he is so irritating

'It's beautiful' I thought
'I think you are more beautiful' I heard his voice in my head
"STOP THIS NONSENSE" I shouted at him he is so irritating. Then he looked at me with this stupid eyes. While chuckling
"Why....can't I tease my little wifey"
"Wifey yourself"
"Wow...wifey" I'm going insane with him... How will I live with him as my husband. F#k this marriage I'm running away.
"Hubby would you like to return to castle I would love to stay alone"  I said and looked at him. He widened his eyes at my sentence.
"What's wrong hubby. Don't you like it" I want him to taste his own medicine. Just then I kneel and started getting closer to him. He widened his eyes even more. I was inches from him. He gulped his saliva and now I knew I'm on the winner position.
"You know what...I'll get going" I smirked at his answer.
"Okay hubby let's meet at the wedding room" I winked at him as he just left being dumbfounded.
I stood up and sighed.

" Katsuki I miss you if you are listening I just want to say you that I'm waiting for day when I'll become your replacement I want to be there again. "
'Jisoo. You should return to castle. ' I heard her voice in my head.
"What NO I if I'll return I must get married. " I shouted
"Katsuki please reply... I can't let that happen. "
I knew that she would say... I have to return but why?