chapter 4 coming back

Jisoo pov
Tomorrow I'm going back to my real world with Jennie.
' Jisoo I need to talk with you'
I was sitting with Jennie reading our last books. I was reading about son's of evils
And Jennie about water abilities.
Then Katsuki came.
'Okay I'm coming' I placed book on table and wave at Jennie she waved back and I quickly went to Katsuki.
'What's going on Katsuki are you somehow missing me, don't worry we have some time' I smiled.

'Jisoo it's serious'
'Ohh okay say it'
' I don't have much time left I have exactly 200 years left. I need yo to be next balancing creature.'
I widened my eyes.
'So I won't return.. '
'You will but only for this time after that  you must return to this world. After my death you will automatically return here. I marked you as my heir'
' I understand that. Okay I will do it'

I was really shocked by news. But I don't know how will I control two worlds if I can't control darkness. The evils abilities.

I returned to Jennie
'What happened Jisoo unnie? '
'It's nothing'
'Okay... You don't have to say it now but once you want to talk just say'
'Jennie don't be. '
'I'm not mad. You know there was a lot of things I didn't tell to girls till now. It's okay to have secrets for example when I stole Rose's food she would gone mad if she knows It was me'
As Jennie is first fairy I was contacting we were talking about everything we didn't had any secrets.. Till now.

Next day

'Jisoo unnie' I heard Jennie in my mindI suddenly woke up'Happy birthday it's your 18' I saw her smiling eyes

I suddenly woke up
'Happy birthday it's your 18' I saw her smiling eyes.
'Girls it's time' then I saw Katsuki
'Let's go you will meet our sisters mom, dad, Mrs Smith who was your babysitter and more' I smiled she is really talk active. I can't wait to hear her voice again. She could rap whole day.
'Let's go' I smiled

'Just leave by this barrier of portal, you will teleport to your world and remember I will miss you girls you are the best what met me' Katsuki' I'll miss you Katsuki'- Jennie

' I'll miss you Katsuki'- Jennie. She suddenly hugged Katsuki.
'Jennie wait for me beside barrier I will come in a minute'
'Okay unnie' then she went to wait for me

'Katsuki. How will I become next balancing creature when I don't have darkness abilities? '
'Jisoo you have only 18 years. Wait for next 200 till then you will know answer. Sometimes you need to listen your heart not mind. Remember that it was my mistake in past and now here I am alone.'
'What do you.. '
'Go Jisoo just go'
I just gave up
'I'll miss you more then anyone bye Katsuki' I hugged her with tears in my eyes
'Don't send rain to your world today should be sunny day... You are returning home.and about your words I don't think so. Just go Jennie is waiting for you. '

I looked at Jennie still waiting I nodded and while tears were rolling down my face I walked to my sister. I last time looked back at katsuki but she wasn't there. I know if she were there I wouldn't go and she knew that too.

I looked at Jennie and we hold hands.

'Let's go' Then we crossed portal

'Let's go'
Then we crossed portal.