chapter 1 Katsuki

Jisoo pov
I'm 16. And I'm about to end my trainings in two years.
When I was 5 I got my third ability and it was water. I would thought it will be end but at the age of 12 I got ability of weather. It depends on my humor what is going on in fairy and evil world if it's raining... sunny or something else.
Katsuki is like mine friend I actually can't imagine my life without her. She isn't talking we use telepathy for contacting.
Now I'm sitting at the edge of waterfall. It's magical.

Reading book about my sisters

Katsuki is writing books for me so I can know what's happening with my sisters. I have younger sister Jennie she is fairy of water and wind.
And twins Chaeyoung and Lalisa they abilities are fire and earth. I know most of things about them. Now im reading about their last year when Jennie was 14 and chaelisa was 13.

Katsuki is writing stories about me so my family too know what's happening with me.
I can sense that katsuki is waiting for me. It's time to work on my emotions to control weather. .

'Katsuki I'm here... '
'Chu let's start'
Session went really well I gave some light for fairy world and some lightning for evil as they loves that. I can't look at them as my enemy as long as I'm here with Katsuki.
Everything should be balance.
Now Katsuki for first time allowed me to see my sister.. Jennie. As she was under one of waterfalls it'll be hard for anyone to get to know about my presence so for first time I can return to my world. It's just for 10 minutes but still. For first time I'm going to meet my sister after what happened.
'Jisoo you will contacting with her by telepathy just like we are doing right now.'
'Yes Katsuki I know. Can we please just to this' I showed her my puppy eyes.
Then I saw darkness.
I closed my eyes and count to 10 I opened my eyes and saw her.

'Jennie

'Jennie... "
She flinched and looked around then she saw me. Jennie knows how I look cause in books where she can read about me are my images. She widened her eyes.
"Jisoo it's you? But how is it possible. You should return at your 18.."
' Jennie yes it's me I can contact with you by telepathy just now for 10 minutes so let's just talk okay'
"Ohh right of course. You are beautiful what's up? " She said with sparkling eyes.
I chuckled but she didn't heard that.
'I'm okay. And can't wait to see you in castle in our room'
"So you know that we are sharing room?"

' I know everything about you guys... Katsuki isn't only writing stories about me but for me too I am reading everyday books about you guys'

"It's good to hear... Can I... Can I hug you I was waiting for moment when I will see you" I nodded and she ran to me just to bumped in me and we collapsed down.
I heard her saying sorry I smiled at her
'Jennie it's okay I'm so thankful for this moment I love you and our family. I can't wait to be a part of this'

"Soo you are part of us. You were from day when you were born. And I can't too wait for this moment. "

I heard some footsteps and then I saw two guys. They weren't fairies. They were... evils. Just then I saw darkness... 'NO NO NO KATSUKI PLEASE THERE IS JENNIE I CAN'T I CAN'T LEAVE HER THERE'
I couldn't do anything now. I was crying inside. Burning in anger and sadness. Jennie is in danger...