Chapter 9

¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥∆¥

That was all it took those two words and I was off running off to find the other two, they couldn’t hide from me. They didn’t know the layout of this part of the playhouse and I knew it well. I was brought here before being let out into the playcare itself and I was left here, a dead child laying in front of me. They were trying to see if I had a craving for human flesh, I didn't. I mean we were made to be able to eat but didn’t need to. During the time I spent down here I met him, the prototype. Experiment-1006. Though he was made for unknown reasons he was clever, but for as clever as he was he was also lethal. Anyone who was court going against the prototype ended up in the cave pits under the playcare.

Now as for why I was doing what he said, that was a hard one to explain, so let's just say it was a stroke of luck. Whether that would be good or bad luck is still unknown though maybe that is for the best… maybe.
“Come out Kickin I won’t hurt you~”
My normally light child like voice was now deep and distorted each word rolling off my tough this unsettling ease, there was a wiper coming from the plastic tunnel next to me and I smiled wider, slowly I crawled into the tunnel and found a certain yellow chicken sitting at the end whimpering and crying to himself.
“Awwww~ Kickin come back with me I promise you won’t get hurt”
Startled, he turned back to me, crying even harder than when I found him. He looked at me and shrank the fear, getting the best of him as he nodded. Walking behind him I picked him up with my mouth being careful not to hurt him and I walked back the hall full of cells placing him in one of them and closing the door. He was still crying when the prototypes hand came down and tied him up as well. He would be getting an extra day for running.

Walking back down the halls of the playhouse I was keeping an eye out for a green bunny, Hoppy was also fairly easy to find but she didn't come willingly like Kickin did so I did have to hurt her but I didn’t kill her. Though I would need to send someone down here to fix her ears and her left foot but that could wait she’d be spending a week down here while Kickin spent two days and everyone else spent a day. I truly did hate seeing the way they looked at me but I did what had to be done and one day they’d understand… one day.

I woke up in my room and looked around wondering how I got here then I saw Dogday sleeping in the corner and it clicked, I giggled quietly to myself, stalking over to him and punching on his legs making Dogday wake up with a yelp and I laughed so hard it hurt my entire body, I laughed so much that crying again.
“Hahahaha very funny Catnap… but not as funny as THIS”
Dogday tackled me and started tickling me, which caused me to laugh even harder and there were actually crying from the relentless tickling. For what felt like hours he wouldn’t stop.
“I-i-i-i-i g-ggi-give… i-i-i-i-i g-gi-give”
“about time”
Dogday said smiling and stopping the relentless tickle attack, rolling off his lap I crawled back over to my bed, sighing and relaxing then pouting. Damn it. I was meant to get him but he got me again, how dare he. He walked over to me and stood over me looking down at me with his big goofy grin and laughter filled eyes softened slightly.
“Awwww don’t be sad Catnap tomorrows saturday and we don’t have to go to work so we can stay home”

At that my face lit up and I pulled Dogday down onto the bed with me, pinning him underneath me as I licked the side of his making him laugh and then It was time for payback. Hehehe. Tickling his sides I was reward with the wonderful sounds of his laughs, which sounded like a warm summer breezes, his ears were flopping around everywhere as he tossed and turned trying to get away from me but I wasn’t letting him go anytime soon this was revenge after all and you can never let revenge stop easily, that's just not how it works. Hehehe.

After a good long while Dogday and I left my room, headed down stairs and sat in the living room while the kettle was boiling, I had picked up my book from the previous night while I had gotten my art supplies out for Dogday so he was sitting at the coffee table colouring in and humming a marry tone to himself, there was no fire in the fireplace because it was to early for it but we didn’t need it because Dogday warmed up the room enough to substitute for the fire, and I didn’t mean that figuratively I mean that literally. Dogday much like the sun giving off heat and though it was only a faint heat if you put him in a room for long enough he will heat up the room or in this case house enough to male you open a window. Which i did have to do, so now with a cup of tea and a book for me, art supplies and a cup of tea and water for Dogday and the windows of my house open. We were both enjoying our afternoon before I had to go and oversee the children going to bed tonight.

“Hey Catnap?”
I looked over at him and nodded, telling him that I was listening, then I went back to my book which was getting rather interesting and I had three more pages till I had finished the first book.
“ what would you do if one day you remembered what happened to you before becoming a toy?”
I thought about it for a moment, honestly it was one of those questions you never really think about till someone briggs it up and even then you never have an answer for it not matter how hard you think about it you just come up blank so just say the first thing that come to mind no matter how observed it sounds and you slightly regret saying it.
“K-k-kil-kill”

I looked back over at Dogday who looked surprised and a little concerned, then came over to me and gave me a big hug and sat down in my cat bed with me. I started purring and he whispered to me
“It's okay Catnap you’ll never have to stain your fur red”
Which was a little weird but I nodded and continued reading, soon enough evening came  and Dogday took me to home sweet home to get the children ready for bed, which they all did without too much fuss which was good and all the the children were really happy to see me which made me feel happy and Dogday was there to help me put the children to bed and read them a story, he had offered to sing but all the children quickie said no, which was funny.