Part 15: "uh... yeah."

I apologize in advance for the drawings...
________________________________

"Can I kiss you?"

Rennie asked.

(how they're sat)

(how they're sat)

It seemed time slowed completely. The earth stopped spinning
and the air was still. Stagnant.

Their eyes locked immediately, and the stare off began.
Someone had to make the first move.

Rennie examined his features, from his eyes down to the hand that was loosely draped around her shoulder.

James still hadn't said anything. And it was afew seconds before he finally did.

"Um... yeah."
He whispered.

Hearing this, Rennie turned to face him, and he raised his arm to place them on the back of her neck. She wasn't going to pass on this opportunity.

And slowly, their faces drift closer together and eventually meet in the middl closing the gap.

(I hope to God James never actually reads this...)

(I'm so sorry I've traumatized you guys) (Also I feel like a weird perv rn I'm only trained in DNF fanfic smut

(Also I feel like a weird perv rn I'm only trained in DNF fanfic smut... yes I'm defo a perv)

And finally their lips met.
The moment she'd be waiting for, after years of thinking of this moment, it was finally happening. She could finally hold his head on her hands, admiring his beauty, run her hands through his hair as the kiss grew deeper.

When Rennie finally pulled away, James immediately pulled her back in, but grabbing her waist and holding her closer, like she was his, and he could never let go. 

Their lips collided with gentle passion, with James taking the lead, with Rennie excepting   every step he took to make the make out more passionate.
Now she was finally kissing him, it seemed he was desperate all this time, with lips moving over each other in complete silence.

But suddenly he broke away.

"Fuck... uh... sorry."

"James?"

"I'm just... fuck. I'm sorry, Ren."

James stood up, before briskly walking out the room and shutting the front door behind him.

Rennie sat in silence. Trying to work out what the fuck had just happened.

Did she do something wrong?

Did he not mean to kiss her?

What the fuck was going on.

She looked around the room that was now left empty.

She felt empty, with the only thing left to entertain her was the ghost of his lips still left on hers, the taste lingering.

Has she fucked it up?
Maybe.
Probably.

She looked at the time.
The next day they where flying to Irland, but how the fuck could she face him when they'd just made out for ten minutes... then he'd up and left her alone?

"Well fuck it." She said to herself

"Imma pack."

A suitcase and tote bag later she was done, and it was half 9 at night.

She knew she had to sleep for the next day... but it seemed she didn't have the energy to try rest.

Too much was rushing through her head... like why the fuck did James run out on her?
Was he angry at her?
Yeah... she was far to awake to sleep.

With a sign she reached into the bedside table, searching for the melatonin.

"Fuck sake."

she had already checked weeks prior and she'd run out... then threw the empty container back into the drawer,
A-few days before she had met James.
Guess some things never change.

So instead she pulled up an old James Marriott VOD. It's so weird... the same room he was streaming in is the room she had sat in, cautiously flirting with James and playing the songs they where yet to release on tour.

The same guy being fucking krissed behind the screen is the same guy she had passionately kissed... with hands in hair and lips begging for more.

Fucking hell...
She kissed him

'I can't believe I actually did that...'
She thought.

Her bravery was slid toy baffling, at least to her.

Maybe he felt pressured to answer
Maybe he never liked her.
She was crazy.

She was probably crazy.

Her train of thought was interrupted by the video.

'I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GYATTT'

Wow
Some things really never change.

________________________

Short chapter but I've updated twice today
Give a girl a break

Also I'll pay for everyone's therapy