Part 5: Dream

JAMES'S POV

TW, a lil bit of a horny dream?! 😭😭

it seemed to all happen so fast.
James lay in his rather sad single bed.
Recalling what had happened throughout the day.

He couldn't get one particular moment out of his head.
And that was the first moment he saw Rennie.
He was oblivious to the angry screaming coming out of her. The only thing James was taking in was her eyes. Deep, emerald green and, at the time, filled with anger.

And he became increasingly red. With such a uniquely gorgeous woman practically straddling his waist, it was understandable he could feel his underwear growing tighter in his jeans. He just hoped to God Rennie couldn't feel It.

James had also fallen for her personality. That sounded cheesy, but the way she smiles when shes nervous, and the way her short hair blew in the wind and the rain. Just her everything. To James, she was flawless.

What was even better, is the fact that she had actually agreed to come on tour with him. He had suggested it to the boys in private, wary they may pick up on the fact he'd fallen for her.
They encouraged him to ask Rennie, and after pushing through a lot of nerves, her finally took the chance and asked the crazy question.
Maybe to her it wasn't so crazy.
But who knows

He still had a shit ton of things to organise.
Merch, tickets, preforming the two new songs,
Everything.

James smiled as he remembered how Rennie had played 'paper crowns.'

He adored that, sometimes, in the peak of the song, she'd sing some of the lyrics. Even just a-few words was enough to make him think all this was worth it. Just to hear her mutter the lines he crafted into a song.

The lines he wrote about her.

James couldn't help but think that some of the lyrics where made for Rennie. Written about her exclusively, Describing his love for her, though they had met that morning, they had grown a connection that couldn't possibly be explained.

All these thoughts rushed through his head as his eyes became heavy. And thoughts grew heavier.

~time skip... i guess?!~

After James dragged Rennie into that small room, to timidly ask her to join him on the tour, she lightly touched his arm. Perhaps in a friendly manner, but perhaps looking for something more. Suddenly the room felt smaller than usual. And her breath was the only thing James could hear, could process.

As his eyes shifted from she had touched him lightly on his arm, he connected with her eyes. Looking just as, if not more mesmerising. Their breathing became louder as silence fills the room.

Rennie's hand moves from his arm down to his waist. Pulling herself towards him the way they where when they first met, and collided onto the pavement. Except this time, it was deliberate.

The space separating them began to disappear. And gently their lips met. Slow and shy at first, then starting to move over each other. With James moving his tongue to her bottom lip, asking for an entrance. And obviously, Rennie excepted.

There was no doubt the kiss was becoming something more. With James's lips moving from Rennie's mouth to her jawline. Planting kisses down to the neck. Savouring the soft feeling of her skin under his lips, as she moaned gently.

Her hands moving from his waist to his belt. Slowly pushing her hands underneath his shirt, Begging him to let her take it off. Of course, he obliged. Addicted to the way she touched him,
Like he'd evaporate at any moment.

Then his alarm went off.
It was nothing more than an unconscious fantasy. A horny one, At that.
640 words