As everyone knows, Smit has always been touchy with John, and he didn't mind, but Eli never misses the chance to make vulgar, inappropriate comments. For example:

"John, do you or Smit take it up the ass?"

Need more be said?

Smit was quick with his wits though.

"Did you or Fl0m take it up the ass, Eli?"

"HOW DID YOU EVEN-!" With that, he was arguing about something else.

"You're lucky I'm driving, Smit." Swag said calmly.

"We would have been dead by now." John added.

"IM-!" Eli was cut off by Swag grabbing his shoulder. Eli insisted on riding shotgun, because that's where the cool kids sit.

"No threats, Eli." Swag, so far, didn't show signs of stupidity, but he had only spoken twice, and apparently didn't sleep at all last night, for one reason or another. It would explain why he was at Eli's, more than their two man party.

John resisted the urge to say it, so far Swag was on their side. He is also driving.

"No threats my ass." Eli huffed.

"No threatens your ass? Damn." Smit chuckled.

"That sentence literally hurts my brain." John mumbled.

John watched Swag reach over, and dig around in the center console. Oh great he's looking for a joint.

"DONT!" Eli grabbed his hand, "You're driving, remember."

"What?" He looked at Eli in confusion. "What's wrong with that?"

That's what Smit meant by dumber.

"Swag, you don't need to be high while driving." Eli huffed.

"It's only for a bit, what's the deal." Swag shrugged.

"What the fuck does 'for a bit' mean?" Smii7y asked.

"I'm only driving for a bit." Swag shrugged again.

"Yeah, you can fucking wait. I don't wanna smell like weed." Eli huffed.

"I don't wanna fucking die." Smit shot at Eli.

"Oh boohoo, stop being dickheads and let me-." Swag was interrupted.

"Nuh uh." Eli stood his ground.

"You're like an overbearing girlfriend, damn." Swag complained.

"I am who I am." Eli responded.

"This was a shit idea." John mumbled to Smit, who only nodded.

It doesn't matter to John anymore, he's back at home, safe and sound, and doesn't have the stench of weed on him. 

In other words, it didn't end perfect, but he got what he wanted.

Actually what he wanted was Smit, but he'd never admit that. He didn't want to lose what he had with him anyway.

But something told him he should. 

That he should admit everything he's ever thought of admitting to Smit.

What would he gain from that? A nice little second restart? And awkward friendship that's bound to break? It wasn't worth it, and that's why John would never do it.

But when will he get so unbearably jealous over the man, that he doesn't want to be friends anymore? When will he become the problem?

His thoughts were making John angry, and it was starting to seep into the painting he was starting.

But he's been burying his love for Smit so much, that it's hard to stop thinking sometimes, to stop trying to conceal it enough to actually show it, to give a hint.

How would Smit even know he felt this way, if he never gave him a hint?

Wait.

Was Smit giving him hints this whole time? Was his touchy, or cuddly personality just him giving hints? Was his gift giving, and jealously a hint?

John was truly losing it, but he felt it was real, like he just uncovered something terrible obvious that he saw through.

And he did.

And he wasn't doing anything in return.

What if Smit just stopped doing those things once he thought John didn't like him back, or thought he didn't understand?

But he couldn't be sure.

He had to do something with these feelings, they were driving him insane. He was getting dreams, he felt he wasn't complete when he wasn't around him, if he had to he'd force Smit next to him. He'd do anything to be around him, anything.

John looked at his painting that he'd been subconsciously doing while in his head.

There sat beauty, one of the best he'd painted.

There sat Smit, on his bike, looking over the horizon.

He was in far to fucking deep.

~A/N~

I'm like brimming with AU ideas, it's crazy, like a full military AU, where Smit like flys jets,  Yknow? Or like a star wars crossover, or like they both baseball players?

-Fun Fact(s)-

What John thought happened between Eli, and Swag did not happen, sorry.

John starts to realize his somewhat obsession over Smii7y.

Swag actually drives high all the time.

Eli and Swag definitely went home and drank their hearts out after that.