ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ

Welcome to the Half-Blood Community's Fanfiction Appreciation Book! Honor and Glory is a big part of a half-blood lifestyle, it's what they fight for

Welcome to the Half-Blood Community's Fanfiction Appreciation Book! Honor and Glory is a big part of a half-blood lifestyle, it's what they fight for. It's also what we write for! This book will serve as a place to advertise and admire Percy Jackson fanfictions.

The Percy Jackson and the Olympians first book, The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordian was released in July, 2005. Over the span of 19 years over 180 million copies were sold worldwide. This was a huge success and is now an ongoing Disney TV series, and even better than that Uncle Rick proceeds to write into this universe. Fangirls and fanboys began to make fancasts, memes, fanart, and fanfiction.

Fanfiction is one of the prime reasons Wattpad is used. I write fanfiction, I read fanfiction. You write fanfiction, you read fanfiction; it's what it's primarily used for.

This book was made for Percy Jackson fans to enjoy reading fanfiction, and for writers to have the honor and glory they deserve as underlooked authors. We will feature your work, or someone else's, in this book.

We hope you, as the curious fans looking for great fanfictions to read, will go through this weekly updated book, and read the admired fanfictions we feature.

Don't forget to vote for the featured book and to give the author positive comments because this account is to lift other Half-Blood spirits and ego; not to tear it down.

Now, take a few seconds to meet the team in charge of this book:

NoSaneHumanAllowed: Hi everyone, I'm Rose (s.her) and I mainly take care of the honorary fanfictions and reviews that are left on the amazhang fics everyone writes. I'm here to make sure everyone is kind and respectful of each other and continue to love PJO Fanfiction.

Jaymoonjaybriar:

If you'd like to have an amazhang fanfiction featured (whether it's your or someone else's) in out book give us a shout on our Community's message board, or you can just fill out the form below:

ᴜꜱᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ:
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ:
ꜱʜɪᴘ:
*ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ:

(Only review if this is for someone else's fanfiction)