historia romantic plans

Aot universe three at 6:16 pm on stohess city, Paradis island: Queen Historia luxury penthouse

With ymir enter the penthouse got little tired look on her face from work then closed the door after that and she said to her girlfriend inside the penthouse, "babe, I'm home

With ymir enter the penthouse got little tired look on her face from work then closed the door after that and she said to her girlfriend inside the penthouse, "babe, I'm home." She enter the living room toward white leather couch begins sitting down to relax and turn on TV with remote finding a channel with Historia exit the kitchen to living room while wearing pink velvet midriff shirt and light blue short shorts toward the couch in right side begins sitting down right next to ymir very close.

Historia: "how's work yim, yim."

Ymir: "tired from capture a thief from the store and doing paper work at the office. What about you babe

Historia: "same thing with paper work and three meetings at the office as queen Mayor the whole Paradis island. Anyway I'm thinking in several weeks ago so let's have 1st romantic vacation at hau 'oli city on melemele island in alola region on pokemon original universe in two weeks."

Ymir like good idea from her girlfriend having their 1st romantic vacation  at hau 'oli city, alola region on pokemon original universe in two weeks and said, "good idea hotstuff, I wanna meet with alola/world champion ash Ketchum for first time ever and he married to former superhero and leader of dusknoir defenders, may Ketchum." Historia replied, "yup, besides you having fun with my girls inside our soundproof luxury hotel master bedroom." Ymir give sly grin on her face to stare down at Historia e-cup breasts inside the shirt to replied back to her, "yummy."

Meanwhile at pokemon universe three: paldean winds at 5:02 pm

Blueberry academy: inside the office with dictator cryano sitting down in his desk staring down at hongo from quintessential quintuplets original universe and Izumi akawa from another original universe in modern era without horror and supernatural thriller standing front of his desk

Dictator cryano: "which of sections do you two like to join

Dictator cryano: "which of sections do you two like to join."

Hongo: "section 33 as wild tera pokemon catcher. "

Izumi: "section 33 as Titan pokemon mission control staff."

Dictator cryano: "excellent, welcome to section 33 and hongo, you can pick out every type of wild pokemon you want inside terarium."

Hongo: "awesome."

[New chapter is out for today]