vs slither wing

Tuff puppy original universe on Monday at 1:15 pm on September 15th in petropolis

In left side of forest far far from evil lair hill with claw and his group finding slither wing to fight for him catch it first time. Dawn wearing off shoulders blue lavender midriff shirt to expose midriff, demin shorts with pokebelt around belt loop, and woman brown hiking shoes.

Dawn: "we doing super fist move from softon and tomo's wife at section 33 training ground tomorrow at 11:15 am for good."

Noteworthy: "yup."

Dawn: "awesome."

Rhinobettlemon: "including dna digivolve on Friday at 1:14 pm before heading to alola region that's okay with you, claw."

Claw: "I won't mind at all, right Pikachu."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Then all of sudden they stop to see slither wing drinking water from small pound right front of them in ten feet away until it stop drinking to see them with cold stare and getting up on two feet that cue for noteworthy, dawn, and yuzu pull out pokeball quick begins toss it in the air to call out their pokemon.

Noteworthy: "come out, shuppet!"

Dawn: "piplup, spotlight!"

Yuzu: "alolan bisharp, stand by for battle!"

They come out from their pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against slither wing with Pikachu, the boulder, and rhinobettlemon join them to battle.

Noteworthy: "use shadow ball!"

Dawn: "bubble beam!"

Slither wing use protect itself from the attacks when claw call out attack for Pikachu, "volt tackle!" He started running towards slither wing really fast to deliver volt tackle in mid-section make it slide backwards bit and stop is super effective and half quarter damaged until the boulder use his earth bending move to summon pointy right angle for alolan bisharp hop on begins running towards at end of point then jump in mid-air towards slither wing.

Yuzu: "dark pulse!"

He fire dark pulse towards slither wing but it use sneak attack with will-o-wisp stop the attack with rhinobettlemon use his wings to fly up in the air for air assaulted.

Rhinobettlemon: "electric aura sphere!"

He throw electric aura shape like sphere toward off guard slither with direct hit on top of his head cause medium critical damage make slither wing very angry was about to use another attack when all of sudden blue arrow with face emblem of altaria in the front come of nowhere upwards toward slither wing from behind with direct hit in the back with small explosion caused slither wing scream in pain.

Claw: "what the heck?'

The boulder: " The boulder is confused right now, where the explosion arrow coming from?"

A black blur jump out on of top tree to the grass made perfect land with both boots touching reveal the appearance to them is eighteen years old young girl with teal blue hair into medium hair bun in the back. Her costume is consist of a tight blue sleeveless shirt tucked in her white tights, a yellow utility belt, a blue and white domino mask. White stripes boots, and light blue eblow high fingerless. Her signature initial on her left "CA" She holding a light blue bow in right hand.

Noteworthy: "new super hero from pokemon universe two!!!"

Dawn: "I didn't see that coming."

Yuzu: "how many superheroes are there right now."

Mask female look at the group from the far behind slither wing and shoutout in kindness, "I SEE YOU GUYS NEED SOME HELP FIGHTING AGAINST SLITHER WING." Claw replied, "YEAH, THANKS ANYWAY...UMMM WHAT'S YOUR SUPERHERO NAME?"

Mask female: "captain altaria, the Archer protector of sootopolis city, hoenn region."

Dawn: "awesome superhero name."

Captain altaria: "thanks."

Claw: "okay Pikachu, use thunderbolt!'

He fire strong thunderbolt toward slither wing to give powerful shock is super effective and almost heavy critical damage caused slither wing get done with one knee on the grass that cue for claw pull out pokeball in right hand begins throwing toward slither wing quick and captured it after that with pokeball landing on the grass perfectly started locked it up.

Claw: "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT SLITHER WING!"

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Dawn: "congratulations babe."

Yuzu: "that's wassup."

Captain altaria walk up to the group with captured pokeball in right palm front of claw and he said to her in kindness, "thanks you for the assist, captain altaria." She replied, "anytime dude." Then noteworthy got a idea inside his head for a second and said to her, "how do you like to join section 33, kiddo."

Captain altaria: "of course sir."

Yuzu: "(thought) how many superheroes are there in pokemon universe two?"

[New chapter is out for today]