nobara first orientation

She arrived at briefing room to several people sitting in a table for wild tera pokemon catcher orientation as she toward the table in first row at left side of table begins sitting in a metal red chair and waiting for person entered briefing room.

"Hello."

She turned her head to the right to see 25 yrs old bespectacled young woman with bright red that is always tied in a ponytail with some bangs let down and dead fish Hazel brown eyes. She flat chested and wearing white button-up shirt, a tie, and dark slacks.

Her name is Kobayashi from dragon maid original universe and she begins introducing herself to nobara nicely, "I'm Kobayashi from dragon maid original universe

Her name is Kobayashi from dragon maid original universe and she begins introducing herself to nobara nicely, "I'm Kobayashi from dragon maid original universe. Very nice to meet you." Nobara replied back to her in polite, "nice to meet you, Kobayashi. I am nobara kugisaki."

Kobayashi: "you join section 27 as wild tera pokemon catcher too, huh."

Nobara: "my gym rat girlfriend told me about it at her place last night so I did today."

Kobayashi: "alright I did today, it was makoto taiya told me on the phone this morning. As part time wild tera pokemon catcher."

Nobara: "that's cool."

"Hello."

They saw elusive from equestria girls/mlp universe two in section 27 jumpsuit got purple stripes in both sides, he enter briefing room toward the podium begins staring at them directly begins greeted them in polite, "welcome to wild tera pokemon catcher orientation. Let's shall we begins before heading home or work from your other universes. To be Wild tera pokemon catcher is hard work to capture every type of pokemon from universe in day & night. Here's five lessons. Lesson number one: protect, when terastallzied pokemon use protect to stop the attack from your pokemon, lesson number two: tera blast, terastallzied pokemon fire unleashed energy from the crown to took out your  partner pokemon with one blow."

Nobara: "yikes."

Elusive: "lesson number three: new tera called stellar-type, it gains an attack boost for every type and addition to any weaknesses of their original type when pokemon summoned it known as wild stellar type pokemon.

They became to hear about stellar type from elusive mouth when marin kitagawa from my dress up darling original universe in her school uniform sitting fourth table right next to Zeke Yeager from aot universe two at third row begins rise her hand up to ask a question, "are we getting help from our friends in every section, sir?" He replied, "yup, that's lesson number four, getting help from allies in every section." They calm down after that about hearing lesson number four with getting help by allies fighting of against stellar type pokemon and he continues on the lessons on orientation.

[New chapter is out for today]