Let them come.

Começar do início

Aion looks at the receptionist, as his senses tingled and warned. "What type of dregviant are you" he asked in a low voice.

The lady shook and shivered as she became jittery. "I'm an appraiser, sir!"

'An appraiser, doesn't that mean she has the potential to see through my identity, no no no.'

The lady writes down somethings as she asked Aion about his identity. Then after writing all the thing she is meant to write, she finally asks for Aion permission to allow her appraise him to which he agrees.

Although he agreed to let her appraise him, but she was unable to see anything, she tries again and again, but to no avail. She believes his body was the one blocking her out even after he himself had agreed.

The people seeing the lady shaking her head could already guess what happened and we're even more sure of their assumption of him being a secret expert.

"S-sir i-i am unable to ap-appraise you sir!" The lady stuttered as she meekly requested Aion to let down his defenses a bit.

He acted to his reputation, as he was fully aware of the thought the people in the room had of him.

Secretly altering the view of his status, then motioning with his head for the lady to continue with her appraising. She nods her head as she utilizes her skill again, her eyes glowing with a weird rune as a green colored flame mark drew sideways from her eyes.

[Specie: ???.

Name: Aion.

Cultivation: ???.

Stats;

Hp: ???

Strength: ???

Agility: ???

Mind: ???]

The lady blinks sharply, her pupils dilates in shock as she quickly wrote down what she had appraised.

Instantly she sent the document she filled into a slot hole behind her on the wall, then a minute later something else came out the slot, it was a sort of emblem.

The emblem gad the picture of Aion on it and his info, then it ended with a huge rank blazing at the top corner, written boldly in crimson gold, 'S+' rested calmly at it's spot.

"You must be pretty strong as well, to be able to appraise up to A rankers, right?"

The lady jumped in wonder, her breathe picks up as she blinks hurriedly. 'H-how is he able to instantly know the details of my skill and also be on point.'

"Yes sir, I train every now and then and have been using few monster cores for cultivation, and my strength increased fairly enough to appraise an a ranker, but nothing more." The lady replied as she blushed a little feeling embarrassed.

"Who says a dregviant can't improve." Aion pulls out of thin air a tier 2 normal beast core and hands it over to the lady.

Before she could look back up to thank him he had already approached a group of adventures sitting around a table.

"Heard about you needing one more member to fill up on your mission to clear the reeking cavern. Mind if I join?"

The group looks up to Aion, as they all look at his fancy dangerous looking armor and predator aura that he unconsciously exudes.

"Don't mind my flashy armor, it's for sealing back my full strength, I'm on a training that's why." Aion said as he looks at the five people seated around the table.

Four men and a lady. The lady is a markswoman, she is currently twirling an arrow around her fingers while two crossbows are placed beside each other on the table, while a bow remain hanged around her shoulder. She is obviously not concerned with the discussion as she just gives Aion a side glance for a second before continuing whatever it is she was doing.

Out of the four guys, the one that was next after the girl. He had an eye patch over his right eye. He wore a padded leather breastplate and leather pants. His hands were filled with rings and his wrist up to his shoulder were also filled with wider rings.

The next two guys looked strikingly the same and even wore the same set of robes albeit one wore brown while the other wore blue. They also held magic staff each.

As for the last guy, he was he was a towering person with a height of over seven feets, and he was not just tall but also huge as his body was packed with muscles that looked like they were ready to burst. On the ground beside him is a large broadsword resting menacingly.

"Sure, it wouldn't hurt to have the great you in our team. We're raiding the reeking cavern, and we'll be clearing it at full speed because we need to get to the gods field." The huge guy said as he turned to look at the rest of the people in the room with them.

"Everyone in here is gonna go to the gods field later today, and everyone will be fighting for spots, the earlier the better. Everyone knows the importance of the gods field as it holds countless treasures and riches that can change a person life immediately. So after the reeking cavern, we'll be going to a dangerous location where everything and every foul hand is accepted, a death in there doesn't matter if there's no one to report your death to the outside world, in there everyone is unfair to each other, so are you still willing to go."

The guy pulled off a stern face as he warned against Aion joining them, but Aion just smiles under his mask still with his eyes closed.

"I am not someone who runs away from danger and trouble, when I see one I'll tell them...

... Let them come!"

...