"That probably didn't help."

"Not even a little bit."

"Kind of sounds like an asshole move." 

"He didn't want to die out there, I guess." Smit continued. "Maybe it was for the best."

John also noticed the cross on his other arm, but he knew what that was from. One of his parents decided he needed to be closer to god, since he was gay. Usually Christians hated tattoos, but not them apparently.

He also had one ring on his left hand, and two on his right. None of them seemed to have much of a purpose besides fashion.

John then wondered if Smit had knuckle dusters. Now, that would be sick.

Smit looked like a knuckle duster guy, although he looked as if he hardly needed them anyway.

He was lean, but that didn't mean he couldn't punch your lights out.

Over Johns time in the fighting ring, he knew the scrawny ones were the worst to deal with, usually. They're fast, and hit hard, the worst combination. At least for their opponent.

Smit had the aura that he'd been in more than a few bar fights, or just fights in general, and he could probably beat Johns ass too.

John would be lying if he said Smit wasn't intimidating.

He sure was, and he knew it.

But he didn't have a tough guy facade, and thats where the intimidation fell through the cracks. You'd never see it coming.

John had been in illegal underground street fighting by the say of his parents. He hated every bit of it, but he knew what he was talking about when it came to this.

People who were tough and intimidating, but didn't put up the facade were always the most lethal, they strike when you least expect it.

Smit was no different, and John was happy to have him on his side.

By the time they actually got to the club, it was basically the peak of the night, which was fine because John didn't need any pre-drinks. Sure, one or two would be great to get rowdy, but he had to watch Smit very intently to make sure no one ended up dead.

John learned really quick that Smit was a quiet, but violent drunk. Probably not the best to be around, but thats probably why he said he didn't go to clubs without someone.

John was fine with it, as long as he didn't end up being the one knuckle dusted.

Smit was just as cuddly, but very protective of John in a way he'd never seen. Smit would not leave his side, which made Johns job all the more easier, but he couldn't talk to anyone without Smits sudden, cold glare at the other.

This made socializing very hard.

Smit had gotten drunk very early, when they first got there, and he's been like this all night. As cute as it was, John couldn't help but be mildly annoyed, only to remind himself that Smit was drunk, and kept downing more alcohol, so it wasn't really him behaving this way.

One guy had told Smit to knock it off, and was silently punted in the head. He left with a broken nose. 

No one else seemed to notice the ordeal, too drunk to even see more than 2 feet properly. So thankfully they didn't get kicked out.

Smit seemed content with being very close to John at any given moment, and to not let anyone get as close as him.

John loved clingy Smit, but he didn't need to needless scare away strangers. Not like a completely off his ass drunk Smit would even understand that anyway.

John had to stop him from getting alcohol poisoning not even halfway through.

The smart decision was to call Tyler to come get them, which was plan B. Smit had not thought he'd get himself that drunk, and John still wasn't sober.

Needless to say, it took Smit completely passing out on Johns side, for John to go to plan B, and call Tyler.

He was not happy, but came regardless. He and Smit would have to pick up the bikes later, John would need a day off work anyway.

~ A/N ~

Someone should make a pirates AU of this, I don't think I can even keep up with two stories :/

-Fun Fact(s)-

John is actually a more rowdy drunk, and so he just doesn't really drink that much.

Brians first impression on Smits appearance, was his partial albinism, he just finds it neat. Brian is also the first , and only, character to see Smits partial albinism the same day he met him.

John did underground ring fighting when he was 15-22, in the current day in this story, he and Smit are 29-30.

The cowardice friend was Tucker. the blade on Smits arm has 'Coward' on it, he got it after he learned Tucker ran. He will show up later.

Thief With A Bike ~ Krii7yOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara