Chapter-11

"Mr. Kim Taehyung...." Jungkook muttered.

Oh god, I'm doomed. Out of all the people, you had to bring me here, and I caused a huge disaster again. Why am I always like this? Everyone is right; wherever I am, there is trouble. Now, let me apologize for my whole mistake, God, because today will be the last day on earth. That mighty arrogant CEO is going to kill me today for sure. Look at his eyes; they're firing bullets at me. Mom, Dad, Jiminie hyung, I'm sorry.

"Jeon Jungkook..." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Yeah, it's me... Hihi." Jungkook chuckled nervously, water trickling down from his head, drenching the already soaked white shirt.

"What the heck are you doing in my office?" Taehyung asked, fuming in anger, veins popping out from different parts of his face and neck.

"I was here for an interview... haha..." Jungkook smiled nervously. "But I swear to God, I didn't know it was your company."

Taehyung showed a devilish smirk, leaning back on his chair like a king, despite being drenched in water, he looked godly, his eyes piercing through Jungkook, sending chills down the younger man's spine.

Jungkook squirmed nervously on his feet, meeting the piercing gaze of the older man.

"You want to work in my company. Ok... Are you ready to settle the small debt we have, plus the damages caused today?" Taehyung asked nonchalantly, as if it were nothing.

Jungkook lowered his head. He didn't have an appropriate answer for that. Nor did he have the money to compensate for ruining Taehyung's suit or for today's damages. He really felt like crying.

Taehyung just scoffed and leaned forward, placing his hands on the table and tapping his fingers as he contemplated something deeply.

"Okay, I'm going to give you a job. Be my personal assistant, more like a personal maid. You'll do everything in this office that I say," Taehyung said, looking directly at Jungkook without any emotion.

Jungkook shot a surprised look, his lips partly open as if to say something but then closing them again.

"What, you don't want it? Then pay me double for my suit and today's damages," Taehyung raised one brow.

Today's damage... Oh my, why do I have to be so clumsy all the time? Now I've added even more to my debt with this arrogant monkey. Perhaps it's better to accept the job offer so I can start compensating for everything.

"I will work for you," Jungkook said, looking directly into Taehyung's eyes. He is not one to back away. If the CEO is challenging him, he will accept the challenge and show the arrogant monkey that he is capable of anything. Hm, you don't know anything about Jeon Jungkook, Mr. CEO. Jungkook was dreaming dreamily.

"Okay, then start from tomorrow onwards," Taehyung said nonchalantly. "You have to be here at 7:30 a.m. sharp. I want this office room to be spotless and cleaned, with files arranged according to the day. Have a black coffee on my table sharp at 9 a.m. when I reach the office." Taehyung started typing something on his computer non stop. But didn't stop his conversation.

Jungkook's eyes widened in bewilderment at the statement, his body shivering even more on his already wet body.

"Do you have any problems?" Taehyung asked arrogantly, correctly catching Jungkook's distress.

"No, I don't have any problem!" Jungkook shouted, his eyes widening.

Taehyung smirked at his reaction. "Oh, it will be more fun then," he thought to himself. He printed the page that he was typing and held towards Jungkook.

It's Unusual but Unique |TAEKOOK|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें