Chapter-8

Taehyung come out of the cafe annoyed. The evening rays was passing through the trees and roads. Everyone seems busy like always. The sound of non stop vehicles echoed. But Taehyung mind was isolated. He never thought in his wildest dream that he will meet Jungkook again. Whenever Jungkook's notion came to his mind he was relived that he will never met the boy again. But the thoughts didn't fail to come running back to him... an angelic boy in his arms... but Jungkook is some desperate middle class boy right... so it is better to never encounter the boy again. But what do the destiny did he again met the boy that also in Seoul.

When he came out he saw his hyung eyeing him up with a small smile adoring his gummy mouth.

"Again that boy?" Yoongi asked eyeing up Jungkook who was walking towards another side of the alley.

"He always mess up... now he ruined my suite. We can't meet the client like this... it is unprofessional.. cancel the meeting." With that said he walked towards the car leaving a smiling Yoongi behind who was admiring Jungkook now talking to another man but the man's back was only visible to him... Taehyung walked to his car. Before Taehyung opened the door he turned back..

"Yoongi hyung don't mention these incident to Jisoo noona... She will eat my ears." Taehyung said casually and get inside the car and Yoongi also joined him while nodding his head.

"There is a dinner gathering at home today. You know that haelmoni won't let it slide if we won't showed up the right time ok. She specially announce if she want to see everyone eating together once in a while even if we are living in the same house." Yoongi informed and Taehyung sighed at it. He have work pending up. He have to leave office earlier.

"Then what about the meeting?" Yoongi asked about the cancelled the meeting he want to know when Taehyung will reschedule it.

"Don't mention about that brat... I don't ever want to see that Jeon Jungkook he always mess up things."
Taehyung blabbered out without thinking anything. Yoongi smirked. A whole new story has started.

"Does that boy is messing with things or messing up with your mind Taehyung...? I asked you about the cancelled meeting not about the meeting with Jeon Jungkook." Yoongi laughed at the Taehyung's astonished reaction. Taehyung's cheek turned red because of the embarrassment. But he regained his poster immediately and diverted the topic to business and the car journey to their office went like it.

********

Jungkook stomped his feet and come out from the cafe. His very first day in Seoul ruined because of that asshole. He was walkingtowards the other way of beautiful alley on the way kicking small small stones. A pout was adorned in his rosy plump lips. He didn't saw a man coming from another side when he was kicking a tiny stone. The stone accidentally hit that man's leg. A small yelp was all needed to divert Jungkook's attention to the man.

"You?"

"You?"

So many unexpected familiar faces in Seoul in a day.... Wah....

"Taecyeon right?" Jungkook asked pointing his finger at the man excited. After the man saved Jungkook that day he really wished to see this wonderful man again. Taecyeon nodded and smiled surprised.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here." Taecyeon was eyeing Jungkook's beauty. He had a crush on the boy at the first encounter. Because who don't fell for this angelic beauty.

"Oh I just come here to stay with my aunt with my hyung." Jungkook replied giving his beautiful bunny smile on that beautiful evening which Taecyeon's attraction grew much more than he expected.