Chapter-9

After a long time 💞

Jungkook was laying in his room, thinking hard. His furrowed eyebrows were evident of his state, indicating how much he was thinking... Evening rays also touched his face smoothly, with the naughty wind playing with his hair..

After a few minutes immersed in his thoughts, he heard muffled sounds, as if someone were calling his name

After a few minutes immersed in his thoughts, he heard muffled sounds, as if someone were calling his name. What? Calling my name? he thought to himself, shrugging the thoughts away and returning to his deep contemplation with a pout. Until he was interrupted by his hyung's tiny fingers flicking his forehead.

"Yeah, Jeon Jungkook, how many times have I called for you in the past minute? What did you do now? Thinking so deeply... are you thinking about how to invite another trouble?" Jimin ranted, standing there with his hands on his hips.

Jungkook just scanned his hyung's funny angry face and gave a sheepish smile while rubbing his mildly aching forehead where his hyung flicked him

Jimin's eyes widened at Jungkook's sheepish smile, and his hands flew to his mouth.

"Don't tell me you've already invited some trouble in Seoul too. I just left you alone for one hour!" Jimin's eyes were comically wide, making it even funnier for Jungkook.

Jungkook gave Jimin a sweet, sickening smile. "I just ruined someone's suit by accidentally spilling coffee," Jungkook said nervously.

What's the big deal in that... an apology should be enough, Jimin thought.

"So what? Didn't you apologize?" Jimin asked, tilting his head, confused by what trouble his brother had gotten himself into.

"That someone's suit was expensive," Jungkook mumbled, just loud enough for his hyung to hear.

"Then give them the money yourself. Your and mine pocket money should be enough," Jimin nodded, reassuring the younger that it's not a big deal.

"And that someone's suit cost 1.5 million won because it was a luxury limited edition 3-piece suit," Jungkook uttered softly again, not wanting to give a heart attack to his brother.