||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

Start from the beginning

"Now make us pay!"the leader gritted out grabbing the bloodstream jaw of Amit . Amit coughed blood . His everybody part is paining like hell. He is not sure , will he could able to survive it or not.

Throwing a land kick on his stomach, leader with his members walked from there with the accessories they got from amit's car .

**********************

Singhania mansion:

Morning:

As the soft light of dawn filters through the curtains, illuminating the room in a gentle glow, dhriti stirs from her slumber. She slowly blinks her eyes open, adjusting to the gentle transition from darkness to light. Stretching languidly, she feels the warmth of the blankets enveloping her like a comforting cocoon.

With a contented sigh, she sits up, running her fingers through her tousled hair as she takes in the peaceful scene around her.

She takes a moment to savor the quiet stillness of the morning, the only sounds being the gentle rustle of leaves outside the window and the distant chirping of birds.

She came out from her thoughts as she heard the creak sound of a door opening. She looked ahead only to gulp seeing her husband who seems freshly bathed just in towel .

his broad shoulders glistening with droplets of water from his recent bath. The contours of his chiseled physique are accentuated by the play of light and shadow, highlighting the definition of his muscles. With each movement, his sinewy frame ripples with power, a testament to the hours spent sculpting his body in the gym.

As he runs a towel over his damp skin, the scent of fresh soap lingers in the air, mingling with the subtle aroma of his cologne. His hair, still slightly damp, frames his rugged features, adding to his aura of masculinity.

Suddenly her eyes fall on the shashvat's neck, there lies a conspicuous mark, a deep crimson bruise that contrasts sharply against the warmth of his skin.

She stood on her toes and walked towards him to look closely at the mark . On seeing her coming towards him , shahsvat stopped his movements.

Dhriti raised her hand and slowly moved her fingers on the mark . It doesn't look like a mosquito bite for sure . Then what it is . Suddenly something clicked inside her head . Her eyes widened in realisation.the club night images started roam around her eyes . Everything was blurry but what she can see clearly was , it's was her who had given him this hickey .

Shashvat stopped his smile to form on seeing her red shy face . The way she is avoiding his eyes makes it clear that she remembers everything. Shashvat cleared his throat making her look up at him . Her amber eyes met with his greyish eye.

"What happened??" Shashvat asked masking his smile .

"Nothing" dhriti replied steeping little away from him. She avoided looking at his direction. Shashvat thought to tease her little more .

"Acha dhriti , look na what do you think,? This is ?" Shashvat asked standing in front of her and pointing at the mark making dhriti feel nervous.

"How would I know??" Dhriti replied masking her nervousness. She knows he is just playing around when in real he remembers it's her who did this but she feels too shy to confront him or stop him .

"I think so it's a mosquito bite" shashvat said with a little doubt. From the corner of his eyes, he was looking at dhriti who was nervously playing with her fingers .

"What??where??" Both of them came from their thoughts at unannounced entry of vivaan.

"What the hell are you doing here Vivaan!!?" Shashvat yelled Turing towards vivaan . Well vivaan Singhania doesn't have habit of knocking the door . If the door is locked then he will leave from there only and if by the chance the room is unlocked. Then he will enter without anyone's permission because according to vivaan, if you want privacy then you should have locked the door but as you didn't locked , it's not his problem.