CHAPTER-2

Andril who got registered her profile in the matrimony due to her parents compulsion. Ranjeev also registered his profile in his matrimony website. Ranjeev saw his one side lover and both of them going to work together. He was excited to meet her.

Andril p.o.v.,

I took my bike. And I don't know what's  on this Earth cause this much heat. From tomorrow onwards I should use Sunscreen to protect my skin.  There is full of traffic. Everyday I was late to my work due to heavy traffic. First I should change my house into a good location to avoid this much traffic.

I was standing in the traffic. Where the vehicle is moving inch by inch. Suddenly I hear a sound from back of my scooty and I moved one step forward. I turned I see what happened. A boy who is wearing Blue shirt with Sandal pant and he is wearing a helmet. So I couldn't see his face clearly. I suddenly get down and went to see what happened to my bike. My Right side indicator got broken. I got angry.

I asked him " See what you did to my scooty?."

He asked " Sorry. I didn't mean to do that. The people behind me was going on make horn sound because there is an Ambulance coming behind us. So urgently I moved my bike and hitted your bike. I am so sorry."

I said " I can understand. But see my indicator got broken."

He said " I can understand that. But see my headlight also got broken."

The signal turns into green and everybody making horn to move our bikes. After I show disappointed in my face to him. Then started my bike and ride to the mechanic shop. I asked permission for an hour to my TL. He gave me permission.

Then the mechanic replace with a new indicator. After paying the bill. I ride to My Office. Today I am having so many works to complete. So from morning till evening I was so busy. My TL is going to sign for a new project. For that all are busy with arranging the plans, schedules for upcoming programs.

My work got over. Me and friend around 7pm went to cafe to relax. She asked me " Andril, why are you late today?."

I said " That's a long story Meghna. I was standing in a heavy traffic. Suddenly there is a man from nowhere he hits my bike and my right indicator got broken. I asked him why you did.He said that because ambulance was coming so I moved my bike but unfortunately I hit your bike and asked sorry to me. I don't know what to say and his Headlight also got broken. After I went to the mechanic shop and repaired and came to the Office."

Meghna smiled and asked " How Andril everyday you are encountering new new problems?."

I said " Even I don't know about that. Every problem is coming to me only."

She asked " Did you get money from him to repair your indicator?."

I said " No". She asked " Why?. Why you leave him with getting money?."

I said " I know. But his headlight also got broken and he should spent more money than me and I also don't want to get money from him."

" If I was in your place. I will not leave him and made him to pay for the indicator." Meghna said ferociously.

I said " Leave it. Let's have coffee and move. Because we are having many works to do."

Meghna became sad and laid down on the table " I am waiting for Weekends. Because I was so much tired. I don't have any energy to work."

I smiled and hugged her and said " Mee to Meghna."

Ranjeev p.o.v.,

I saw she didn't done a argument and started her scooty and moved . I felt sorry for her. But I am also running out of time. I ride to the new constructing building and parked my bike and went to the 3rd floor. My friend Kiran said " Good morning Ranjeev"

I said " Good morning da. Where is everyone?."

" They all are changing their Uniform." he said . I nodded.

There was a voice which says " Good morning Ranjeev."

I turned and saw it was Meera. I smiled and said " Good Morning Meera." I felt happy as well to see in morning itself. I asked her " You came so early in the morning?."

She said " Because I going to own this portion and start my Dream Startup. So I am not even getting sleep every night. I am always excited about when I am going to sit in my cabin and start my work. "

I smiled and said " Soon you will. Just wait for few more days."

She asked " When you will finish all this electrical works?."

I said " Within 20 - 25 days."

She got shocked and asked " Why are to taking such a long time to finish?."

I said " Meera , see this whole building. I am not going to work only for your portion. Once we completed full electrical work for this whole building. Then only everybody will come and start their work."

She was little bit disappointed and said " Okay then. But finish as soon as possible."

I nodded and said " Sure." She said " Okay Ranjeev, start your work. If you need any help you can call me I am will be here only."

I said " Okay." Then she asked " What is your phone number?." I was happy but I didn't showed it on my face and told my number. She then gave a call. I saved her number in my mobile as Meera with a heart symbol. 

Even though my day started badly but this made my day. After my work got over by 5pm. Me and friend Kiran drove to mechanic shop to change my headlight. He asked " What happened to your bike?."

I said the whole story. He said " Very bad and asked did you see her face?."

I said " No da. She was wearing a mask and also helmet. I only saw her Eyes." 

He asked " Ranjeev, I want to ask you one thing. Why you are little bit flirting with Meera.?"

I said " No da. I am talking to her normally."

He said " Don't lie. I noticed whenever you are talking with her your face is glowing and I saw when she asked your phone number today morning you became so much Happy."

I blushed and said " Dai, I will tell one thing but don't tell this to Meera or anyone."

He said " Okay."

I told " I am in One side Love with Meera from My college days da. But I didn't proposed her till now. In college itself I tried but I was quite nervous to this matter to her. After College got over I thought I am not going to meet her. But suddenly I saw her Yesterday and now we are working together. So I am making my mind to tell her."

He asked " When?."

I said " Before our work got over."

He said " Tell her soon. Otherwise there are many boys are waiting for girls nowadays. If you get a chance means utilize it quickly. Or bye bye only."

I nodded. Then I we both talked for an hour and I drove to My House.

( Guys, Did you like how Andril and Ranjeev met first time?. Did Ranjeev confess to Meera?. Will she accept Ranjeev?. Let's see in The Next Chapter....)

I Hope You Like Reading This Story....

Let's meet in The Next Chapter....

Take Care. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....