As for why the action is as usual?

He is a conjurer!

The magician is like a superpower in the city, a master in martial arts. He listens to voices and moves like a bat. There is no problem in living like a flower house in the modern era!

Not to mention this is still two dimensions.

Whatever happens in the second dimension is normal!

And she is a Saiyan.

As quiet as a virgin, when it moves...

it can circle the earth several times.

Even if it slows down, it is not something that ordinary people can catch up with.

How can a blind person follow this? !

This is an assessment.

It’s about her little treasury!

The examiner is not here, so it is useless for her to play tricks.

Yan Xi thought about it and quickly came up with the following solution.

Wouldn't it be enough for her to take the examiner with her to the examination room?

Not only does it save time and effort, it also reveals her powerful strength and agility from the side.

She has normal thinking and perfect logic,

as expected of her.

Yan Xi said plausibly: "The fog in the forest is thick. Teacher Gojo, your eyesight is inconvenient, and I am a little fast. If you don't pay attention, we can easily get separated." " So

, I will wrong you first."

After all, the 168-year-old girl plunged into the forest with the 190-year-old man "snuggling" in her arms.

As fast as a shooting star, it disappears in the blink of an eye.

Only Ichichi and others were left with dust on their faces.

Ichichi: ....

Ichichi has been down.

Gojo Satoru, princess hug!

Gojo Satoru was hugged by the princess!

The Great Demon King Gojo was hugged by the princess!

Ichichi was shocked for a whole year!

**

This development was unexpected even by Gojo Satoru.

Think of him Gojo Satoru, stepping on curse spirits, punching curse masters, opening his mouth to criticize senior officials, and raising students in his spare time.

The world recognized him as the strongest.

What storms have you not seen?