Grateful to have you

Start from the beginning

Then Blaze spoke out. " Hey guys, Do you all want to have a spar? " He ask " I'm in since im bored and have got nothing to do " Halilintar said. " Yeah same as me " Solar added. " Welp now, how about you guys? " " I'll join! I want to increase my speed and attacks without transforming one of you guys " Boboiboy said

[FYI: This is an AU about Boboiboy can use his elemental power without transforming one of them just like when he's younger.]

" Me and Hali will teach you about that later, dear Ori " Solar told him with his elegant smile. Boboiboy smiled excitedly and thank them with a bright smile. " Thank you very much! " closed both of his eyes. " I will just watching you guys sparing. " Gempa refused. " Me too! " Thorn said while raise his right hand up. " And me " Taufan added. Gempa look at the sleeping Ice. "And he will not joining too" " Awhh.. You guys are no fun.. Well if that's the case then alright! Let's go! "

3RD PERSON POV

Boboiboy and his element have been went to the training room. Well.. After they get the permission from the commander of course in case the commander needs Boboiboy's helps.

" Wait! How 'bout we spar like normal this time? Like... Without power and just use our fist and kicks! " Blaze ask the one who joined the spar. " Sounds nice! " Boboiboy agreed. " If Ori agrees, then i will follow him " States Halilintar coldy. " Alright. Since we don't want to wreck this station " Solar added scratching his head, chuckled. " Awesome! " Said Blaze while doing his owner's usual pose.

The spar started with Halilintar and Blaze first. Halilintar using his fist already look like an expert since we always saw him using his swords and spear when fighting aliens. And also for Blaze. With or without his power, he still is good at punching and kicking.

Next spar is Boboiboy and Solar. Solar let his owner attack him first. Solar keep dodging his owner's attacks. " Hey c'mon attack me too! " Boboiboy whined. Solar just chuckled and countering his owner's punches and kick. Solar end their spar with him go to Boboiboy's back and blocking him from moving. " Awhh man.. " Boboiboy said while sweat dropped. " Don't worry Ori. You are still good at fighting ya know "

" Yeah Ori  From the look of your movements, it show that your speed has really increasing " Halilintar said while  patting Ori's shoulder. " Thank you Halilintar " Boboiboy thanks him

The last spar will be with Halilintar and Boboiboy. Just like Solar, Halilintar give a chance for Boboiboy to attack first. Halilintar observe the way Boboiboy use 'keris petir' to attack him and teach him how to grip it more correctly so he will be more comfortable and easier to fight with it. The battle end up by Boboiboy have no energy left.

" Good job Ori " Halilintar praised him with a tiny smile while pat his owner's head

" Thank you! " Boboiboy thanked him with a smile

" Alright guys, Let's go to Ori's bedroom! I wanna play board game with Thorn. " Blaze said. " Yah! " Thorn agreed. " Alright then, let's go! " Blaze pull Thorn's hand and they went to Ori's bedroom. The other elements and Boboiboy just sweat dropped.

TIME SKIP

After doing everything with Boboiboy such as telling stories, playing board games, reading till 9 p.m. they decided to go back to the power watch and wave their goodbyes. But before that one element go back to the power watch, he quickly grab his wrist.

" ....What's the matter, Ori? "

" Did you cried, Taufan ? "

By hearing that, Taufan flinched and laughed softly. " Haha.. What are you talking about Ori! Of course not! " Afther finishing his words, Boboiboy embraced him. Taufan then shocked. " Please don't lie to me Taufan.. I know it since earlier... Tell me everything that make you sad.. Please?.. " Boboiboy pleased him. Taufan just lowered his face.

" Alright... If you say so.. " Boboiboy stop hugging him and they both went to Boboiboy's bed and sit

" So? " Boboiboy ask. Taufan just sigh

" Please don't judge me... W-well... I have a nightmare.. "

" I would never judge you and.. What is this kind of nightmare?.. "Boboiboy asked

" You remember the Windara incidents? "

" Yes? "

Taufan turn his head hesitate to continue but keep going anyway.

" After I.. No.. I mean Beliung.. fight Karantular... And everything is back to normal... Do you remember when you talk with Kuputeri?... "

Boboiboy do remember it and flinched a bit. Now he knows where is this going. He let Taufan continue

" In my nightmare... Y-you.. You ask Kuputeri to.. take me from you... In the reality she declined it right? B-but.. In my nightmare, she accepted it and... Sh-she.. Takes me... I know my nightmare sounds stupid but I loved you so much that i don't want to go away from you. It hurts me so much! " Taufan hug Boboiboy and started to tear up.

" W-when I was in the hand of Kuputeri a hundred years ago, Re-Retakka forcefully s-sucked me from Kuputeri. H-he used me just for evil deeds and that's just make me sick! I hate the way he use me by killing living beings!.. I hate it! " He burst into tears

" But after Hang Kasa sucked me and others with the help of Ochobot, You became my owner and not gonna lie I'm a little bit scared that you will using me for bad things like he did at first. But I was wrong. You use me and also the others power by helping people. And the most thing i love about you is... You never see us just a some kind of weapon or power but instead you saw us as a family.... But then that b*stard showed up again after and he mindlessly suck us back... " He gripped his fist

" And he almost killed you... " winds started to forms in Boboiboy's room. His form started to become like his 3rd tier. He really hate Retak'ka with all his life. But he stopped after he feels a warm embrace.

" It's okay Taufan... It's the past.. You don't need to worried about him anymore.. He's now gone for goods.. " He says while rubbed Taufan's back. Taufan is currently fighting his tears back. " I-..I can't... When he use Balak's power to tied you... I can't help but panic when hear you scream in p-pain! And when he about to smash you... hiks... I THOUGHT YOU ARE GONE FOREVER!... " Taufan trying hard to hold his tears... " It hurts me so much... And my nightmare... It hurts seeing you give me back to Kuputeri.. "

" Please be honest... D-do you still want to give me back to Kuputeri?... "

" I won't and i'll never again.. I love you with all my heart.. And so as the others..  You guys are very dear to me.. "

" hiks "

" Let it out, Taufan... " He can't do it anymore. His tears flowing like a river and hug Boboiboy tighter but not too tight. Boboiboy just whispers some sweet words to him. It took a while for Taufan calm down

" I don't want t-to leave you again, Ori... Hiks.. "

" I won't... I will never leave you.. i love you very much... And I'm very GRATEFUL for being your owner and the others. " He conforts the wind element

" And we elements are really GRATEFUL to have an owner like you. " Taufan smiled

IN THE POWER WATCH

Some of the elementals are just currently fighting their tear from flowing and some are already in tears.

" WAAAA I REALLY WANTED TO HUG ORI SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!! " Thorn cried

" It's okay Thorn.. You can hug him tomorrow " Gempa calm him down while wiping his tears. Blaze and Ice hugging eachother, crying. Solar and Halilintar just faced the other way to prevent themselves to look like someone cries. But it's too obvious anyway.

" Ori.. We are really grateful to have an owner like you.. We loved you very much.. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.

Ahh!!! Finally this chapter is finished! I really put my efforts in this chapter :') I hope it's not a flop. This is my first time making angst so i apologized for not making it angsty enough:( I hope yall enjoy this story even a bit<3

-Author Alex