John just needed to get back to sleep.

Fucking gangsters.

~

John's sleep was interrupted again, this time by the barrage of texts he was getting. He rolled over, and turned on his phone to be flashbanged by Smit's 106 texts.

What the fuck?

Smit has always been this way, but 106 was a lot for him. He looked at the time and let out a string of curses. He was hella late, and about to get his ass beat over it. Fuck.

It seemed John was going to that stunt ride Smit had mentioned before his episode. He just had to find them now, but with the power of Smit's enabled maps, it really wasn't all that hard.

The sound of distinct bikes could be heard from another state.

The Leggera itself was quiet compared to the rest.

John was fine with it, and ended up in the back of the herd first. Nothing ever really happened in the back of a stunt ride, all of the action happened in the front, and so thats where he went.

He glided his way through, before seeing an all too familiar gleaming bike, and it's equally fabulous rider.

Smit was riding beside another bike, a red 636 that's definitely seen better days. The rider seemed moderately careful about his wheelies, while Smit was fully reckless, and could probably get someone killed if he wasn't so heavily trained in the skill.

The other rider seemed shaky about Smit's reckless behaviour, but who hasn't Done something like that before.

John loved the other riders helmet, a sleek black with two red lines starting from the top on both the left, and right side of his visor, and ending at the back of his head. It was sleek, and did its job.

John settled on staying back for a bit, before talking to Smit. They had to pull into a gas station to get gas eventually anyway, then he could talk to him.

After a few wheelies, and a stoppie, which John was very proud about, the group pulled into a gas station. Of course, with Smit being in the front, he got to a pump first, and the other rider followed him, hoping to snag a litre or two. John was going to leech too, mainly because he was in such a rush to get out the door, that he forgot his bag.

He rolled up next to Smit, and tapped him on the shoulder. Smit turned around, and gasped when he saw John, as if he wasn't rushing him to get here, and didn't actively know he was here.

"John!" Smit's smile could be felt through his helmet. John adored his happy friend. "You need some gas?" Smit looked towards the Leggera, his bright mood even brighter.

"Yeah, didn't bring my money because you rushed me." John huffed, kicking his stand down, and turning the Leggera off. He got used to the Ducati running hot by now.

"I'm sorry! I'll be your sugar daddy then." Smii7y smirked. He seemed to be in a very kind mood right now. John knew it would switch soon.

"Hey bud." Said another voice John didn't recognize, this was happening to him a lot now.

"Wassup?" He turned to see the same biker Smit was riding with, it wasn't very surprising. 

"You hang with Smii7y, I see. That's sick, having a friend like him." Suddenly his voice was familiar, he knew it from.. somewhere.

John nodded his response in favour of looking at his bike. As soon as he saw the Misguided sticker, he knew suddenly who this was.

"Brian, Holy shit." 

All John got was a laugh, which he deserved from not being able to recognize him immediately.

"Your buddies with Smit too?" Seemed almost laughable that these two didn't know each other.

"Nah, not friends, just know him."

"I should have figured, if two people as famous as you guys are in the same city-." John didn't have to finish the sentence. "I've met way to many famous people already."

Brian 636, a motovlogger, and a popular one at that. Known mostly for riding his bike in the most dangerous parts of the city to talk about its history. He was a sweet guy, he didn't judge what you looked like or who you are, he talked to everyone the same.

If you asked, he'd take you for a ride with no hesitation.

John hated being sweet so much it made him bitter, but having someone who was around was a nice change.

"John, get over here." Smit said from behind him. "You want gas or not?"

Why did John always have the most eventful weekends?

~ A/N ~

I literally fell asleep while writing this chapter.

-Fun Fact(s)-

Brian makes his debut for only two chapters.

There is also foreshadowing in the beginning of the chapter, but it's not as obvious as it seems.

John still has all his rings, but they aren't mentioned because most of the time you cant see them because of his gloves.

Brian's outfit is based on newest videos despite being known for having a green bike.