I looked at everyone and grinned before asking, "Hey where's Cinni? She's always here first." everyone gave me strange looks, "What?!" I got to the bottom and stood in the kitchen facing my family.

Mona sat on the table next to Raph and smirked, "I think she's still asleep, why don't you go tell her breakfast is ready." I didn't like Mona's suggestions, they usually caused trouble.

I grinned anyways new energy pouring into me at the thought of Cinni and her smile, "Okay!!" I bounced towards her room, happy to see my girl, err forget I thought that!

I creaked the door open and carefully peaked my head in, "Cinni? You awake?" On a pile of blankets was a fluffy reddish brown puppy-girl. I stepped in further and saw her position, she was all curled up, her hair was down her back and covered half of her. her tail was wrapped around her feet her hands curled close to her chest. She looked so pretty and peaceful I didn't want to wake her up, and I didn't have to either.

Her eyes started to flutter open and focused on me, I felt my face heat up in a soft blush. Her dark chocolate brown eyes shined joy and her tail started to thump on the bed. "Mikey!" She smiled and sat up excited, "Hi!" She was wearing a pink tank top and grey shorts, she still wore her necklace too which made me smile every time I saw it.

Her joyful giggle and grin was infectious so I grinned back, "Morning Cinni!"

"Nari cooking?" She quirked her head in a question.

"Yep, and she's almost done too, you ready to eat?" She nodded and got off her bed. She really was so small! Even though I was the shortest of my bro's, I was still taller then Venus and Nari. Nari used to be the shortest and came to my chin but Cinni came to my shoulder! It was cute!

"Alright lets go and eat! Nari made muffins!" Cinni lite up, I knew how much she loved muffins. I turned around and started to walk out when Cinni jumped on my shell, surprised I stumbled forward a little, "Cinni?! what are you doing?"

"Mikey carry Cinni to eat! Go! Go! Go quick! Raph eat all Muffins!!" I felt her hands on my shoulders lifting her up and down as she bounced. 

"We can't let that happen!" I gasped, playing along.

"Mikey understand, quick Cinni no live with out muffins." she fell against my shell dramatically, her head lay against my collar bone, I chuckled and saw her smile.

"Alright let's go!!" I held her calves as we came to the kitchen giggling and chuckling the short way there. I turned my back to a chair and helped her slide into it.

Raph looked up at us from his arms as he laid on the table top, "How can ya two be so happy in the morning?" I sat next to Cinni and started to eat some cereal.

"Mikey tell Cinni Nari make muffins!!" Cinni bounced slightly in her chair. 

Raph smirked,"Oh ya mean the muffins I just ate?"

Cinni mocked horror and gasped at Raph, "Raph didn't!"

"But I did, and they were sooo good!!" Mona chuckled next to him, and Leo smirked at us from behind his book.

"Noooo!!! Now Cinni . . . Dies!" She plopped her head on the table top her hair cascading everywhere.

Raph chuckled and petted her head until she peaked from under her wavy hair, "Hey if yer dead can I have the last muffin?" He held an apple muffin for her to see. 

Cinni perked up. "Nope Cinni all better!"

"Ya sure?"

"Yes! Please Raphie give Cinni muffin!?!" Mona smirked again, because only her and Cinni could call him that, he really was going soft. But I wouldn't say that to him! Raph grinned and handed the treat to her out stretched hands before putting his head back down on the table.