I'm Like A Lawyer (suggestive)

Depuis le début

Gazing at him, a smile tugged at the corners of your lips, still scratching his scalp.

"I'm just asking what you prefer, it's okay if it's different to what I like," he turned to you and caught your eye. "Are you alright?" He questioned softly.

"Yeah, I'm just admiring my handsome boyfriend."

His cheeks turned a pale shade of rose ans he looked quickly back at his laptop. "I-im not handsome," he protested quietly.

"Yeah you are Patrick!" You said, playing with his hair again and leaning closer, your other hand resting on his bent arm. Shaking his head, you said, "well, only handsome guys get my kisses."

Looking up at you with his stunning eyes that seemed to capture every landscape in the world, you could tell that he really did want a kiss but you weren't going to give him one until he said he was handsome.

"Okay fine..."

"Fine what?"

"I am," he sighed abruptly.

"You are what?"

"Handsome," he sighed again, dragging out the final syllable of the word with his sigh.

You chuckled and lent in, giving him a quick kiss, or at least what you intended to be a quick kiss. He held the kiss, placing hid hand on the back of your neck. You grunted, surprised at the prolonged contact. Ramping up the kiss, he licked over your lips, asking for you to open them without words. You wanted to make out but...

"Patrick," you said, your voice muffled against his mouth.

He pulled away a little to let you speak, a dazed look on his face.

"D-dont you have to finish your album cover?" You asked him, wiping your mouth on the back.of your hand and glancing at the laptop still in his lap.

Following your gaze, he looked at the laptop and then back to you. "It can wait," he said quickly, moving the laptop to the floor and swiftly pulling you onto his lap so you straddled his legs. Before you could say another word, he kissed you again, his hands trailing up your sides, resting eventually on your hips. Kissing back, you cupped his chubby cheeks in your hands, positioning his face so you could make out better. He pushed his tongue between your lips, running it over yours and hightening the passion. You moaned at the feeling of the kiss and moved your tongue also, making it slip over his.

Subconsciously, you began to move your hips on his lap as the love raced through your veins. He grunted and tightened his grip on your hips, trying to stop you from moving. Realising what he was trying to do, you decided to defy it and keep grinding against his groin. He was being so loud and you could feel him growing harder and harder beneath you. It wasn't like this much of a kiss was your idea anyway, he must've wanted it himself and you were more than down for ir if things got that far. Because you and Patrick were only dating and you didn't really want things to end up in a baby, you and him didn't have sex very often, although it had happened. You were both very cautious about it and as Patrick.often said, he wasn't the sort of person to have sex with anyone so the sparceness of it made when you did do it, even more special. It had been even more rare since Patrick had put on weight and he'd become more anxious about how he looked. But you told him time and time again that he was beautiful no matter his weight and youd always find him attractive. But he didn't believe it. It was just unexpected that Patrick would initiate such a heated kiss.

Still moving your hips and with another groan, Patrick dug his finger tips into your hips ans you slowed down the moving, it hurt a bit but you were sure he didn't mean it too.

Patrick's breathing was heavy against youe face and so was yours. The kiss had lasted a while but started to reduce now from fast ans lustful to slower and loving. Still cupping his face, you pursed your lips against his and he did the same, lazily opening ajs closing your mouths, feeling his velvety soft lips against yours. His grip had loosened now and he just rested his hands there yet again.

"Mmh, Patrick," you mumbled, not even wanting to say anything but his name. You could still feel the result of the grinding on Patrick hard on your thigh. You felt a sense of achievement from it that you weren't going to tell him.

The only sound that filled the room was the beautiful sound of you both kissing and the low groan that emerged from both of your mouths. The kisses were still gentle and the pace was still slow. The passion had built up to fall into the hands of a love-filled embrace and that was fine, even if you wanted something more initially.

Patrick kissed you one last time, holding on for.longer than usual before breaking the kiss. Putting his forehead against yours, you both panted and kept your eyes closed.

"That... that was so nice" Patrick whispered and as you opened your eyes you saw a smile creep across his face.

With a chuckle, you replied "it really was."

"W-was everything... okay?" He asked, a look of slight guilt on his expression that made you think he regretted initiating the kiss.

You nodded. "More than okay. Just... well it kinda hurt when you grabbed my hips hard," you said quietly, feeling bad that you'd told him.

He looked worried. "Oh no, did it really baby? I'm so sorry. Are you alright? Let me look."

"Yeah it's fine, you just dug your nails in a bit," you explained and Patrick had a quick look at your hips.

"They're a bit red... I'm so sorry."

"No it's fine Patrick. It's fine I promise," yoy said honestly

"Are you sure?" He asked, still looking concerned.

You smiled, kissing his nose. "Very sure."

He smiled back. "Well, that's what yoy gwt for trying to turn me on-"

"I didn't try," you said. "It was subconscious."

"Shut up."

"- and I can tell your turned on." You smirked.

"How?" Patrick said.

"I can feel you," you chuckled.

Patrick turned red. "Nooo," he said, hiding his face.

"Aw don't worry baby, it's veey sexy," you said quietly, kissing thr top of his head. "I promise."