Interlude

Y/N.

"So What's Next?" Zoë asked taking a bite out of a pancake, you looked around the diner cautiously. Seeing Thalia to your left and Nico beside Zoë, a Waitress was speaking to a singular man. "We've gotta go back to camp some time, what's it been? A few months?"

"I dunno, there anywhere else you guys wanna go?" Thalia shrugged and Nico shook his head no, The man got more aggressive towards the young waitress.

"Maybe we should get outta here?" Thalia put a hand on your shoulder, you watched the man begin to yell at the waitress. You stood up, "Oh No..." Thalia groaned.

Stepping in front of the waitress you cut your eyes at the man, he stood up in retaliation. He looked up at you as you towered over him, "Stop bothering the Lady." You said definitively.

"Those Muscles don't scare me, who do you think you are kid?!" He tried pushing you only for you not to move an inch away. The man held his right wrist in pain, "Freak!" He dumped his drink over you. Staring at the man you grit your teeth walking seeing his car keys and the symbol on them you stormed out with Thalia, Zoë, and Nico following.

"Get in the Van. I'll be back." Walking away you found a large semi-truck with the same symbol on the side, two girls and a name in the middle 'Stan The Man' You smiled.

____________________________

Adjusting the rear view mirror you saw the Semi destroyed and strung up in a telephone pole. "Alright, Back to New York it is."

Children of Zeus will return. Soon.