Reaction: Christmas Meetings

3rd Person POV

???: Let's continue with another alternative.

As the words reverberated through the room, most of the students groaned im response.

"I don't think I can handle another video like the misphrasing one."

A student from Ryuen's class muttered in dismay. Quite a few students seemed to agree with him.

Ryuen: What are you talking about? That's the most hilarious shit I've seen all day.

On the contrary, a larger percentage seemed to hold the same opinion as him.

Katsuragi sighed.

"It's easy for you to say, because there wasn’t anything related to you, Ryuen."

Ryuen looked at him for a bit, before letting out a smirk.

"Kuku, you might be right."

December 25, Sunday

Time: 5:53 p.m.

Ayanokouji POV

After walking quite a distance from the dorms, I finally arrived at the place. It was a fairly known cafe in the campus.

Cafe Ebony

Looking around for a minute, I entered the cafe. The moment I pushed the door, the entry bell rang aloud, as a staff welcomed me.

The attention got shifted as soon as the video started.

Kiyotaka: Not again.

Apparently, he wasn’t the only one who thought that.

Several of his previously traumatised victims groaned in frustration. They don't think they could handle anything more of what his curious mind does this time.

Ike and his friends: Please, just keep us out of this.

Normally, one would think about my reason for coming here in a Christmas evening of all days.

Well, I have a few appointment.

And I picked this place as a suitable rendezvous spot.

Usually, this placed would be pretty packed during a time like this. But due to the inauguration of a new cafe across the floor, the customers have mostly been taken by them. This place was still half-filled, and I had already booked a spot for me. A seat by the counter.

Chiaki: Question. Is this the first year or second year?

???: It's the second year.

Mori: Ah, so it still didn’t technically occur here yet.

Nishimura: I doubt it would anyway, since it mentioned to be a different timeline.

Chiaki: Regardless, there is bound to be some similarities.

The others nodded while watching.

I looked around to see if anyone has arrived, but as expected, I was a bit early. I took my seat at the counter and started to observe my surrounding.

Since today was Christmas of all days, the whole Keyaki Mall was decorated splendidly, and this cafe was no exception. The lighting was enough to make it stand out from the outside. Inside, there were two small Christmas trees at the corner, along with the crisscrossed strings of colorful bulbs. The lights reflected off the polished, wooden surface, which radiated a unique glamour. The chandelier at the middle of the ceiling only added to the charm.