What if: ANHS got a visit by the FBI

"What the fuck do they want?"

"Your guess is as good as mine."

Standing inside the headmaster's office were two first year students who would unlikely be ever seen together.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Ryuen Kakeru.

Right now, they were waiting inside the headmaster's office after being called by their respective homeroom teachers in secret. They had no clue as to what they were doing here or what they could have done. For Kiyotaka, this was his second time here and he didn't have a pleasant experience the last time.

"Oi Ayanokoji. Don't tell me you had a hand in this?"

"I am as clueless as you are. Stop trying to blame it on me."

Their banter was cut short, as the door to the office opened.

A white haired gentleman in his 40s entered the room. Ryuen glared at him while Kiyotaka recognized him from last time.

"Sorry to keep you two waiting."

Apologising with a gentle tone, he sat down on his chair before motioning them to sit as well. Ryuen would've said something rude or abrasive, but his intuition told him that this man wasn't ordinary. He also noticed that even Kiyotaka was being cautious. Complying with his words, both of them occupied the sofa.

"You two must be surprised for being called so suddenly. First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Sakayanagi and I am the current board chairman of ANHS. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Kiyotaka nodded politely in response. He was glad that he acted like they hadn't before. On the other hand, Ryuen was surprised, to say the least.

"Kukuku.."

"Is something funny?" the Chairman asked, not quite comprehending his creepy laugh.

Kiyotaka kicked him lightly as he snapped out of it.

"Oh nothing, nothing. So, why have you called us here, Chairman Sakayanagi?" Ryuen grinned and made sure to imply on his surname. Kiyotaka sighed at his antics.

The Chairman laughed a little as he clasped his hands.

"To be straightforward, I want to make you two an offer."

This got both of their attention at once. The person of the highest position in this school had called in two students just to offer them something. Kiyotaka was being careful while Ryuen seemed to be more interested this time.

"Quite a bold statement. Well, let's hear it then," Ryuen smirked.

"Of course. You can come in now."

The door abruptly opened as dozen of men in uniform entered the office. Kiyotaka was alerted at their sudden presence. He had hardly sensed them beforehand which meant that they were at least trained professionals. Even Ryuen seemed to be on guard now.

"It's fine. They are related to the offer I am about to make," seeing their guarded expressions, Chairman Sakayanagi quickly reassured them.

Ryuen's interested face turned into a confused one while Kiyotaka felt that he had been dragged into something very troublesome.

Case 1:

In the second year dorm building, 3rd floor, Room 305, a guy was seen to be sitting on his computer. His name was Nakamura. He has been browsing something for hours now and had completely lost track of time. After finally coming to a standstill, he decided to call it a day, as he erased all evidence and data before turning off the computer.