Reaction: How would you rate yourself?

3rd Person POV

[Different Timeline]

???: The next video is going to be about an interesting special exam which took place instead of the Class Poll exam.

The mood immediately dampened, as the students and teachers reminisced the horrific special exam which took place at ANHS.

Ike, Sudou, Hondo and many others who lost their close friend became upset. They had already more or less moved on, but the human heart was a fragile thing.

The Video starts:

"And that's the gist of it," said Chabashira sensei, finishing her explanation.

The students of Class C were in a daze, processing what they just heard.

Hirata Yousuke raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"So what you are saying sensei...is that all of us will rate each other without any definite categories?" asked Hirata, incredulously. The class had the same thought.

"You are right. You could rate the other person out of 10 based on their first impressions, looks, abilites, or anything that comes to mind. It's completely up to you."

It was almost the end of their first year. Next week is the event selection exam. So the students were mentally preparing themselves for it. It was already a tense enough situation, when suddenly, an absurd task is given upon them. To rate the students among themselves based on anything.

"This game will be conducted in all three years and there won't be penalties as well."

There was a small commotion.

Ike: What the-?

Sudou: That's it? Seriously?!

Miyamoto: How is that even fair?!

Shinohara: No way...

The second year students except Class A, were showing their discontent about it.

Kiyotaka: So that could have happened if Tsukishiro hadn't come.

Akito: How relieving for them.

Keisei: Yeah.

Hirata: This brings...painful memories.

Kushida: Heh. Good for me since that good for nothing pervert was expelled anyway.

Amikura: Our class barely managed to scrap by.

Hamaguchi: It was thanks to Ichinose-san.

Honami: We only managed to face it because of Ayanokoji-kun's help though.

Chairman: I feel responsible for the students who were expelled unfairly.

Mashima: It was a nasty period.

Some students heaved a sigh of relief when she said that.

"However, the students with the highest average rating will be given private points as a reward."

There were murmurs inside the classroom.

"So...what is the amount?" Ike hesitantly asked.

Chabashira paused a bit before replying.

"One million points."

"WHAT?!"

Ishizaki: No way!

Hashimoto: That high?

Shibata: They're in heaven!